Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ANA announces winter 2015 schedule changes

Search this Thread

Old Sep 1, 2015, 11:14 am

Programs: BMI Diamond Club Gold forever
Award seats for us are for leisure travel and that usually means getting as much time on the ground as possible. I really like the timings of the HND flights for getting the most of my days in Japan on a short trip. So I am ok with the limited service, I will be sleeping so would not really be using it anyway.

Originally Posted by ORDnHKG
I hope you are aware that many people in the past don't like LAX-HND is not just the plane type, it is also about since this is a redeye flight, NH had decided food options and service are reduced and very limited in all classes. So if you want the full F service, I suggest you should look for other routes that are day time.
Old Sep 1, 2015, 6:43 pm

Programs: American Express got a hit man lookin' for me
The ANA website is not showing an F menu for the HND-LAX route yet, but it will probably resemble the JAL service on HND-SFO:

https://www.jal.co.jp/inflight/inter...509_201511.pdf

(scroll to page 5 for English)
Old Sep 1, 2015, 7:09 pm
Moderator, All Nippon Airways and Japan
Original Poster

Programs: NH SFC (*G), JL JGP (OWE), AS MVP, WOH E, IHG SE
Originally Posted by joejones
The ANA website is not showing an F menu for the HND-LAX route yet, but it will probably resemble the JAL service on HND-SFO:

https://www.jal.co.jp/inflight/inter...509_201511.pdf

(scroll to page 5 for English)
I suspect it will be very similar to the late-night HND-FRA flight (see page 8), with breakfast upon arrival despite it being 6:30 PM local time...
Old Sep 29, 2015, 2:25 am

Programs: 1k
ANA Lax to Haneda 777-300 flat-finally

I use a lot of UA awards on Asian carriers.
This has always been the 777-200 from my experience. Just the recliners in Business class.
I don't like the recliners at all especially at that distance and at 6'-2", very uncomfortable for me.

On October 25 they are changing to the 777-300 fully flat in Business, Lax to Haneda.
Hurray!
Old Sep 29, 2015, 3:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA*G, AA Emerald, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt globalist
Originally Posted by Asiatraveler15
I use a lot of UA awards on Asian carriers.
This has always been the 777-200 from my experience. Just the recliners in Business class.
I don't like the recliners at all especially at that distance and at 6'-2", very uncomfortable for me.

On October 25 they are changing to the 777-300 fully flat in Business, Lax to Haneda.
Hurray!
What are you talking about ? NH 's 777-200ER for LAX-HND had been always flat (ClubANA), just slightly angled but definitely NOT a recliner. The 763 and int-short 777-200ER that only fly intra-asia however are indeed recliners (ClubANA Asia).

The difference between 77W and int-long 777-200ER are horizontal flat seats and all aisle access.
Old Oct 1, 2015, 12:50 pm

Programs: UA MP, NW WP, AA
What kind of J seats are usually found on HND-HKG?
Old Oct 1, 2015, 5:53 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by LAX/HKG
What kind of J seats are usually found on HND-HKG?
777-200ER with angled lie flat. Same birds as the current HND-LAX.
Old Oct 14, 2015, 10:12 pm

Programs: UA MP, NW WP, AA
Originally Posted by CPH-Flyer
777-200ER with angled lie flat. Same birds as the current HND-LAX.
Thanks. So it's angled flat, not extra-recline lounger?
Old Oct 14, 2015, 11:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by LAX/HKG
Thanks. So it's angled flat, not extra-recline lounger?
The day flight (daily operation) is on a 777-200ER, with angled flat seats.

The new overnight flight (Saturday and Sunday) is on a 767-300ER with a recliner.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.