Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ANA Check In Hours LAX

Search this Thread

Old Nov 9, 2014, 4:51 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Plat MM, CM Plat, Amex Plat, Hertz CP, Hyatt Globalist, SPG Gold, Vons Club
ANA Check In Hours LAX

I have searched and could not find the answer. What time does the ANA Check in Counter at LAX (Tom Bradley International Terminal) open in the morning?

Thanks and Safe Travels
Old Nov 10, 2014, 1:32 pm

Website states that the counter opens three hours before departure time.
Old Nov 15, 2014, 10:43 am

Programs: United Mileage Plus, Southwest Rapid Rewards, Amtrak Guest Rewards
Three hours is correct for all NA flights: http://www.ana.co.jp/wws/us/e/asw_co...ter/index.html

However, do you want to spend the other 2+ chilling in TBIT?
Old Nov 22, 2014, 9:20 pm

Programs: Airplanes!
Originally Posted by aresef
Three hours is correct for all NA flights: http://www.ana.co.jp/wws/us/e/asw_co...ter/index.html

However, do you want to spend the other 2+ chilling in TBIT?
TBIT is actually pretty nice since the remodel. If the terminal does bother you though you can go to the Star Alliance lounge.
Old Nov 22, 2014, 9:49 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Plat MM, CM Plat, Amex Plat, Hertz CP, Hyatt Globalist, SPG Gold, Vons Club
Update: My ANA flight LAX-NRT departed at 11:30 am. I arrived at TBIT at 8:00 am. The check in counter opens at 3 Hours before the flight (8:30 am) The nice Woman at ANA gave me my boarding pass at 8:15 as no one waa there. I did go to the Star Alliance Lounge (which is quite nice) Had some breakfast, and sparkling wine (then worked till boarding) well if you call Soarkling Wine working Thanks and Safe Travels..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.