Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > All Nippon Airways | ANA Mileage Club
Reload this Page >

ANA Int値 Suite Lounges HND/NRT (consolidated)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Aug 15, 2018, 3:45 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: CPH-Flyer
ANA Suite Lounge is the name for ANA's first class lounges. There are international Suite Lounges in Narita (close to gate 50), Haneda (by gate 109), and Honolulu. In addition there are domestic Suite Lounges in Haneda, Naha, and Sapporo Shinchitose.
International lounge access:
All departing first class passengers gets access to the Suite Lounge regardless of Star Alliance carrier they are flying on.
ANA allows their own connecting first class passengers continuing to another flight in J or Y on ANA to use the Suite Lounge. This applies for same day and same airport connections.
Passengers arriving in first class on another Star Alliance partner connecting to a J or Y flight will not be allowed in to the Suite Lounge.

One guest is allowed with a boarding pass for the same flight.
Passengers holding ANA Diamond status can access the Suite Lounge regardless of the class and Star Alliance carrier of the departing flight.

Access to the lounge is not possible when arriving.
Domestic lounge access:
The domestic Suite Lounges are available to ANA Diamond members.
A Premium Class ticket gives access to the domestic ANA Lounges
Print Wikipost

ANA Int値 Suite Lounges HND/NRT (consolidated)

Search this Thread

Old Jul 13, 2014, 1:16 am

Hello NH forum,

I'll fly MUC-HND on LH C later in the year and I was wondering if I will have access to a lounge upon arrival to be able to take a shower. From ANA's website I don't think so, but I thought I'd check with you experts.

Otherwise, are there (paying?) shower rooms at HND?

Thank you!
Old Jul 13, 2014, 2:48 am
Moderator, All Nippon Airways and Japan

Programs: NH SFC (*G), JL JGP (OWE), AS MVP, WOH E, IHG SE
There is no arrival lounge you are qualified to access. There are paid showers available at HND, however.
Old Jul 13, 2014, 3:00 am

Thanks for the quick reply! I'll keep my eyes peeled for the shower rooms. It's the first time I fly into HND so I'll have to learn its layout.
Old Jul 13, 2014, 9:30 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Originally Posted by malmostoso
Thanks for the quick reply! I'll keep my eyes peeled for the shower rooms. It's the first time I fly into HND so I'll have to learn its layout.
Second floor of Arrivals lobby. Here's the link (with map): Shower Services.
Old Jul 16, 2014, 1:05 pm

Programs: OZ LT D+, UA 1K, AS MVPG AF Gold, SPG Platinum (8 years), Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Gold, Marriot Gold
ANA suite lounges at NRT have really marginal quality comparing JAL suite lounge. Food selection, amenities.. all very disappointing..
Old Jul 16, 2014, 1:23 pm

Programs: UA GS, NH Diamond, Hyatt Lifetime Globalist (formerly Courtesy Card sadly), Amanjunkie, CLEAR
Originally Posted by OneWorldTraveller
ANA suite lounges at NRT have really marginal quality comparing JAL suite lounge. Food selection, amenities.. all very disappointing..
Looking forward to trying the JL F lounge at NRT next week...
Old Jul 16, 2014, 6:24 pm
Moderator, All Nippon Airways and Japan

Programs: NH SFC (*G), JL JGP (OWE), AS MVP, WOH E, IHG SE
Originally Posted by OneWorldTraveller
ANA suite lounges at NRT have really marginal quality comparing JAL suite lounge [sic]. Food selection, amenities.. all very disappointing..
Really? I wasn't aware the JAL First Class Lounge had a restaurant. I'm of the opinion that both are rather bland, more like good business class lounges than first class lounges. (Even TK's lounge at IST blows them both out of the water, IMO.)
Old Jul 22, 2014, 1:54 pm

Originally Posted by armagebedar
Really? I wasn't aware the JAL First Class Lounge had a restaurant. I'm of the opinion that both are rather bland, more like good business class lounges than first class lounges. (Even TK's lounge at IST blows them both out of the water, IMO.)
Agreed - underwhelming experiences both at JAL and ANA first class lounges.
Minimal differences in food and champagne from C class lounges.
Haneda has a new restaurant in F for evening departures only.

IST rocks compared to them.

On board, well, they shine.
Old Aug 15, 2014, 9:16 pm

I'll be flying TG F from BKK to KIX and then continuing on ANA econ to HND. Would I be allowed access to the ANA lounge to take a shower or will they turn me away because I arrived in econ?
Old Aug 15, 2014, 10:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by lazard
I'll be flying TG F from BKK to KIX and then continuing on ANA econ to HND. Would I be allowed access to the ANA lounge to take a shower or will they turn me away because I arrived in econ?
The lounges in the domestic terminal are quite basic, and have no showers. Also, you can only access them on departure. There are no arrival facilities in the HND domestic terminal. There may be an option to get a shower at KIX, but I have not been there in 15+ years, so I don't know.
Old Aug 15, 2014, 10:38 pm

Originally Posted by CPH-Flyer
The lounges in the domestic terminal are quite basic, and have no showers. Also, you can only access them on departure. There are no arrival facilities in the HND domestic terminal. There may be an option to get a shower at KIX, but I have not been there in 15+ years, so I don't know.
well that's a bummer. Only 1hr 10 minute connection at KIX so doubt I'll have time for a shower.
Old Aug 16, 2014, 1:32 am

Programs: NH Plat
Originally Posted by lazard
well that's a bummer. Only 1hr 10 minute connection at KIX so doubt I'll have time for a shower.
If you need to shower on arrival at HND, jump on a shuttle bus to the international terminal. There are pay showers there, free for qualified ANA international arrivals, otherwise ¥1,030 for 30 minutes http://www.haneda-airport.jp/inter/e...elaxation.html
Old Sep 27, 2014, 9:03 am

I'm taking UA875 Global First connecting in HND with NH business next morning. Is there a lounge (with shower) in HND that I can use for overnight?
Old Sep 27, 2014, 10:20 am
formerly known as Tad's Broiled Steaks
Shangri-La Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by geewhy
I'm taking UA875 Global First connecting in HND with NH business next morning. Is there a lounge (with shower) in HND that I can use for overnight?
There are no 24-hour *A lounges at HND.
Old Sep 27, 2014, 1:17 pm

Programs: UA GS, NH Diamond, Hyatt Lifetime Globalist (formerly Courtesy Card sadly), Amanjunkie, CLEAR
Originally Posted by geewhy
Check out the capsule hotel as another option.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.