Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > All Nippon Airways | ANA Mileage Club
Reload this Page >

ANA Int値 Suite Lounges HND/NRT (consolidated)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Aug 15, 2018, 3:45 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: CPH-Flyer
ANA Suite Lounge is the name for ANA's first class lounges. There are international Suite Lounges in Narita (close to gate 50), Haneda (by gate 109), and Honolulu. In addition there are domestic Suite Lounges in Haneda, Naha, and Sapporo Shinchitose.
International lounge access:
All departing first class passengers gets access to the Suite Lounge regardless of Star Alliance carrier they are flying on.
ANA allows their own connecting first class passengers continuing to another flight in J or Y on ANA to use the Suite Lounge. This applies for same day and same airport connections.
Passengers arriving in first class on another Star Alliance partner connecting to a J or Y flight will not be allowed in to the Suite Lounge.

One guest is allowed with a boarding pass for the same flight.
Passengers holding ANA Diamond status can access the Suite Lounge regardless of the class and Star Alliance carrier of the departing flight.

Access to the lounge is not possible when arriving.
Domestic lounge access:
The domestic Suite Lounges are available to ANA Diamond members.
A Premium Class ticket gives access to the domestic ANA Lounges
Print Wikipost

ANA Int値 Suite Lounges HND/NRT (consolidated)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 29, 2014, 6:48 am

Programs: UA 1K / *G / Marriott PE / Expedia Gold+ / Hertz PC
Originally Posted by ZenWorld
I'm coming in from LAX on SQ F (at NRT), and departing in HND in NH J, and I'm in overnight transit (under 24 hrs).

The reason is because my NRT-ICN by OZ F was scrapped!

Will they allow me into Suite Lounge in such a scenario (SQ F in, and NH J out?)
They probably won't but you may get luck, but probably not since most of Japan is by the book.
Old Apr 1, 2014, 11:31 am

Programs: CX DM, BA G4L, QR PLT, EK PLT, Hyatt CourtesyC, HH DM, SQ PPS, BonvoyTit, UK, VS, UA, DL, AA
try and show them your first class ticket and explain that your connection was messed due to schedule change (helps if you have proof of an original booking)...
Old Apr 1, 2014, 4:45 pm

Programs: UA GS>1K>Nothing; DL DM 2MM; AS 75K>Nothing>MVP
Originally Posted by ZenWorld
I'm coming in from LAX on SQ F (at NRT), and departing in HND in NH J, and I'm in overnight transit (under 24 hrs).

The reason is because my NRT-ICN by OZ F was scrapped!

Will they allow me into Suite Lounge in such a scenario (SQ F in, and NH J out?)
HND NH J lounge - Yes

HND NH F lounge - Probably not.

NRT NH F or J lounge - No.
Old Apr 1, 2014, 8:42 pm
Moderator, All Nippon Airways and Japan

Programs: NH SFC (*G), JL JGP (OWE), AS MVP, WOH E, IHG SE
Originally Posted by avm2806
try and show them your first class ticket and explain that your connection was messed due to schedule change (helps if you have proof of an original booking)...
NH won't care. If you had been originally booked on NH F, then the circumstances might be different.
Old Apr 30, 2014, 10:38 pm

Programs: IHG Spire Ambassador, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Diamond
Anyone been to renovated HND Suites lounge?

Wondering if anyone has been through the new ANA Suites Lounge at HND. Sounds like the food offerings will be much better than what they currently have.
Old Apr 30, 2014, 10:41 pm

Programs: UA GS>1K>Nothing; DL DM 2MM; AS 75K>Nothing>MVP
Originally Posted by 54austin
Wondering if anyone has been through the new ANA Suites Lounge at HND. Sounds like the food offerings will be much better than what they currently have.
See this thread.
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/all-n...arch-30-a.html
Old May 19, 2014, 2:24 am

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to clarify my understanding for ANA lounge access rules at NRT.
I'm flying ORD-NRT-NGO on a reward flight, and ORD-NRT is on ANA F while NRT-NGO is on ANA Y.
There was no C availability on the NRT-NGO leg, so I just booked it in Y.
I have about 2 hours to kill at NRT for my NGO connection flight, so I'm looking at my lounge options.
I did some research, and apparently ANA has 3 different types of lounges at NRT: The F lounge, the C lounge, and an arrivals lounge.
According to ANA's website, I think I will have access to the arrivals lounge, but I'm wondering if I can access the F lounge as well.
Do I have access to the F lounge in this case? (I also have *G status although I'm not sure if this will make any difference.)
Thanks a lot in advance-
Old May 19, 2014, 5:49 am

Originally Posted by agjil
According to ANA's website, I think I will have access to the arrivals lounge, but I'm wondering if I can access the F lounge as well.
Do I have access to the F lounge in this case? (I also have *G status although I'm not sure if this will make any difference.)
Thanks a lot in advance-
You will not have access to any of the international departure lounges at NRT since you will have to enter Japan and leave the airside portion of the terminal. You will have access to the arrival lounge / domestic departure lounge as they are one and the same.
Old May 19, 2014, 5:57 am

Programs: NH Plat
Hello everyone,

I'm trying to clarify my understanding for ANA lounge access rules at NRT.
I'm flying ORD-NRT-NGO on a reward flight, and ORD-NRT is on ANA F while NRT-NGO is on ANA Y.
There was no C availability on the NRT-NGO leg, so I just booked it in Y.
I have about 2 hours to kill at NRT for my NGO connection flight, so I'm looking at my lounge options.
I did some research, and apparently ANA has 3 different types of lounges at NRT: The F lounge, the C lounge, and an arrivals lounge.
Thanks a lot in advance-
I don't think ANA offers C on awards domestics.
The F and C lounges are in the international departures area, so you won't have access.
The arrivals lounge also doubles as the domestic departures lounge for premium class/*G. It has showers and more food than a usual ANA domestic lounge, but it is still a poor offering with all the ambiance of a school canteen in a basement. It also gets quite busy. The lounge is right next to the domestic check in where you re-check bags after customs and it's landside. After security is a small depressing dungeon gate area for the (mostly bus) domestic gates, so leave it as late as possible to go through (*G have a priority lane). I think 15 mins is the security cut off.

There's restaurants, shops, and a viewing deck in the central area on 4F and 5F that might be more pleasant place to kill some time. They are currently rebuilding some of this area.
Old May 19, 2014, 3:28 pm

Thanks armagebedar and BalbC for the replies.
I have one more follow up question.
After spending a few days in NGO, I fly to ICN with a connection in NRT.
The only reason I picked flights that connect in NRT instead of the NGO-ICN direct flight was due to the fact this was an F award ticket and at the time of booking there was an OZ flight that had an open F seat on NRT-ICN.
However, OZ has changed things since and I got downgraded to C: It looks like OZ is not selling anymore F seats on NRT-ICN flights even though the airplane still has an F cabin.
In this case, would the ANA F lounge agents at NRT let me in if I explain the circumstances or should I not bother?
Old May 19, 2014, 6:10 pm

However, OZ has changed things since and I got downgraded to C: It looks like OZ is not selling anymore F seats on NRT-ICN flights even though the airplane still has an F cabin.
In this case, would the ANA F lounge agents at NRT let me in if I explain the circumstances or should I not bother?
I wouldn't bother -- your class of departure is now C, and you're not using an OZ-operated lounge, so NH has no reason to allow you into the Suite Lounge. To be honest, though, there is not a lot of difference between the two, so you won't be missing much.
Old May 19, 2014, 8:59 pm

Originally Posted by armagebedar
I wouldn't bother -- your class of departure is now C, and you're not using an OZ-operated lounge, so NH has no reason to allow you into the Suite Lounge. To be honest, though, there is not a lot of difference between the two, so you won't be missing much.
Thanks again armagebedar.
Yep that's pretty much what I thought.
I'll just hang out in the C lounge.

Now...one final question.
Are the ANA C lounges (for international departures) at NRT and KIX similar in terms of food/drink offering and the overall ambiance?
I may have to fly to KIX also some time later this year, and from my quick search, the KIX lounge seemed pretty unimpressive while I thought the NRT lounge was pretty decent, so I'm just curious.
Old May 19, 2014, 11:48 pm

Are the ANA C lounges (for international departures) at NRT and KIX similar in terms of food/drink offering and the overall ambiance?
I may have to fly to KIX also some time later this year, and from my quick search, the KIX lounge seemed pretty unimpressive while I thought the NRT lounge was pretty decent, so I'm just curious.
They are like night and day -- the KIX lounge is pretty poor and not much better than the domestic lounge there. There's only sushi and yakisoba to eat. Here's a Japanese trip report showing photos of the lounge from last October: http://yumehotaru.org/2013/11/30/020234.html
Old May 20, 2014, 1:07 am

Originally Posted by armagebedar
They are like night and day -- the KIX lounge is pretty poor and not much better than the domestic lounge there. There's only sushi and yakisoba to eat. Here's a Japanese trip report showing photos of the lounge from last October: http://yumehotaru.org/2013/11/30/020234.html
Thank you so much for all the info!
It's really great help for me.
Old Jun 26, 2014, 10:25 am

Programs: QR Platinum, IHG Diamond, GHA Titanium
Hi,

I will be flying FRA-HND in NH F connecting to SQ C next week. I understand that I have access to the ANA lounge cause of my SQ C flight, but was wondering if I could enter the ANA Suite Lounge based on my incoming NH F flight? Never flown through HND and would be nice to be able to check out both lounges.

Thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.