Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 6, 2014, 5:04 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: armagebedar
International service changes
https://www.ana.co.jp/eng/aboutana/p...13/131209.html

From March 30, 2014 NH will begin:
- New service from HND to Vancouver and Hanoi both with 763s (the HND-HAN service will switch to a 787 from June).
- New service from HND to LHR and CDG with 773s/77Ws, service from HND to CGK with a 787, and service from HND to MNL with a 763 (switching to a 787 from May).
- Additional daily service to SIN with a 787 and to BKK with a 763/772 (switching to a 787 from July 2014)
- Two additional services/frequencies to Germany and one to PEK (details to be announced)
- New service from HND to MUC and from NRT to DUS (Duesseldorf) with 787s
- New service from HND to FRA with 77Ws

From March 30, 2014 NH will change:
- Timings of the existing NRT-CDG, NRT-CGK, and HND-GMP flights, with the NRT-CGK flight ending on March 30.

From March 30, 2014 NH:
- Suspend the NRT-LHR, NRT-FRA, and NRT-MUC flights in favor of those operating out of HND
- Reduce NRT-SIN and NRT-BKK frequencies to once daily (NH111/902 [SIN] and NH953/916 [BKK] will be cancelled)
- Resume service on the NGO-PVG route

Domestic service changes
http://www.ana.co.jp/eng/aboutana/press/2013/140122.html

- 01JUL14: New services to AOJ (Aomori) from ITM (3x daily) and CTS (2x daily)
- 30MAR14: Increased frequencies from HND to IWJ (1x -> 2x daily), WKJ (4x -> 5x daily), HKD (2x -> 3x daily)
- 30MAR14: Increased frequencies from ITM to CTS (1x -> 3x daily), FKS (1x -> 2x daily), KMI (5x -> 6x daily)
- 30MAR14: Increased frequencies from FUK to SDJ (1x -> 2x daily)
- 30MAR14-25OCT14: Reinstatement of FUK-ISG (1x daily)

- 30MAR14: Reduced frequencies from ITM to FUK (9-10x -> 5-8x daily), SDJ (8x -> 6-7x daily), OIJ (4x -> 3x daily)
- 30MAR14: Reduced frequencies from SDJ to NGO (5x -> 4x daily), CTS (5x -> 4x daily)
- 30MAR14: Reduced frequencies from FUK to NGO (9x -> 6x daily), KMQ (4x -> 3x daily)
- 30MAR14: Reduced frequencies from CTS to KIX (5x -> 3x daily)
- 01JUN14: Reduced frequencies from HND to YGJ (6x -> 5x daily)
- 01JUL14: Reduced frequencies from ITM to KIJ (6x -> 5x daily)

- 30MAR14: Suspended service from HND to MYE
- 01APR14: Suspended service from NRT to HIJ
Print Wikipost

New flights from NRT and HND from summer 2014

Search this Thread

Old Jan 22, 2014, 12:27 am
Moderator, All Nippon Airways and Japan

Programs: NH SFC (*G), JL JGP (OWE), AS MVP, WOH E, IHG SE
NH announced domestic service changes for the summer 2014 schedule.

http://www.ana.co.jp/eng/aboutana/pr...13/140122.html

No HND-NGO route, unfortunately...
Old Jan 22, 2014, 2:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by armagebedar
NH announced domestic service changes for the summer 2014 schedule.

http://www.ana.co.jp/eng/aboutana/pr...13/140122.html

No HND-NGO route, unfortunately...
Would the Shinkansen not be a better option in almost anyway, but the earning of frequent flyer miles with Star Alliance?

(even if you are thinking NKM rather than NGO, I would still think the Shinkansen is a more efficient way to go)
Old Jan 22, 2014, 3:39 am

I was thinking of improved connections to HND given the transfer of international routes from NRT; JL already operates HND-NGO for this reason (and possibly to use otherwise-idle aircraft).

Perhaps this will be finalized in the winter schedule once the new US flights are determined.
Old Feb 7, 2014, 5:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: A3&O6 Gold,IC AMB & HH Diamond
This is amazing news. They sent me an email to win tickets from YVR to HND. Will they ever fly to YYZ, I mean does JAL not fly into YYZ?

Last edited by djjaguar64; Feb 8, 2014 at 10:33 am
Old Feb 7, 2014, 7:16 pm

JL does not fly to YYZ -- only YVR. I assume this is simply due to the relative lack of Japanese traffic to YYZ.
Old Feb 11, 2014, 3:16 pm

I have *A award travel booked on TG (NRT-BKK-HAN) using USAirways miles. Since booking it ANA has announced N/S service from Haneda and there is partner award availability at the moment. The only concern I have is that the service is pending government approval. In my limited experience that is a formality, but partner J seats are so hard to find that I know if I give up my TG reservation I will not be able to get them back later. Needless worry??
Old Feb 11, 2014, 5:38 pm

Originally Posted by travel4b
I have *A award travel booked on TG (NRT-BKK-HAN) using USAirways miles. Since booking it ANA has announced N/S service from Haneda and there is partner award availability at the moment. The only concern I have is that the service is pending government approval. In my limited experience that is a formality, but partner J seats are so hard to find that I know if I give up my TG reservation I will not be able to get them back later. Needless worry??
Yes. Japanese airlines hardly ever open lights for reservations unless they are 100% sure they'll receive government approval.
Old Feb 12, 2014, 6:26 pm
Used to be 'joony'

Programs: General Member!
It probably has not been loaded yet -- I would check again at the end of the month.
TSA-HND was finally updated back to the 787 from the 767. Was getting worried there
Old Mar 27, 2014, 2:46 pm

YVR - HND

There hasn't been a post in a while so I wanted to see if there's any update on the business class seat for YVR - HND. I know service starts this week and I am looking at an award in June and am hoping it doesn't really have such an old-school recliner seat.
Old Mar 27, 2014, 2:53 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by solstys
There hasn't been a post in a while so I wanted to see if there's any update on the business class seat for YVR - HND. I know service starts this week and I am looking at an award in June and am hoping it doesn't really have such an old-school recliner seat.
it's still the old 767.
Old Mar 27, 2014, 6:50 pm

We'll find out in a few days once NH actually starts operating the route.
Old Mar 30, 2014, 12:01 pm

Programs: UA Plat
777W or 777 for CDG-HND?

Under the http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/all-n...l#post18705497, it says the equipment between CDG and HND will be a 777W with Square First.

On the ANA website, it says the equipment for CDG-HND is 777 (old interior), not 777W (Square First).

Anyone know the correct answer?

Why do I ask? I currently have an award booked from CDG to HND, and I purposely selected this flight because I want to try the Square First product. My connections would be better if I switched to the CDG-NRT flight, but the CDG-NRT flight has the old interior according to both the Master Thread and the ANA website.

Thanks.
Old Mar 30, 2014, 6:37 pm

Yesterday both HND-CDG and CDG-HND appeared to be operated by a non-IOJ aircraft. Perhaps NH will keep both flights on the older equipment to avoid confusion.

I'll be updating the master thread soon to account for what aircraft actually seem to be operating each route.
Old Mar 30, 2014, 10:50 pm

Programs: UA GS, NH Diamond, Hyatt Lifetime Globalist (formerly Courtesy Card sadly), Amanjunkie, CLEAR
Yesterday both HND-CDG and CDG-HND appeared to be operated by a non-IOJ aircraft. Perhaps NH will keep both flights on the older equipment to avoid confusion.

I'll be updating the master thread soon to account for what aircraft actually seem to be operating each route.
I'd be pretty pissed if I was on a non IOJ aircraft between Paris and Tokyo!
Old Jul 23, 2014, 12:33 am

I was thinking of improved connections to HND given the transfer of international routes from NRT; JL already operates HND-NGO for this reason (and possibly to use otherwise-idle aircraft).

Perhaps this will be finalized in the winter schedule once the new US flights are determined.
The US routes are yet to be finalized, but NH has announced they'll start service to NGO on October 26 timed to connect with the European departures (probably a 8-9 AM departure from NGO, 4-5 PM departure from HND).

http://www.ana.co.jp/pr/14_0709/14-027.html (Japanese only)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.