Maximizing 4 Stopover rule for Island Hopper

Subscribe
I recently became aware that ANA allows 4 stopovers on award tickets, so I was wondering if someone could come up with a an idea to incorporate the following as an award maximizing 4 stopovers.

Way out -> MNL-ROR(Stop)-GUM(Stop)-TKK(Stop)-PNI-KSA(Stop)-HNL
Way Back->HNL-MNL

Is the above a valid routing? Better way to do this?
I think that HNL is also counted as a stop over.
You have to reduce the number of stop over by staying there within 24 hours.
Quote: I recently became aware that ANA allows 4 stopovers on award tickets, so I was wondering if someone could come up with a an idea to incorporate the following as an award maximizing 4 stopovers.

Way out -> MNL-ROR(Stop)-GUM(Stop)-TKK(Stop)-PNI-KSA(Stop)-HNL
Way Back->HNL-MNL

Is the above a valid routing? Better way to do this?
Curious if you ever found a way to book this or something like it?
Quote: Curious if you ever found a way to book this or something like it?
No, but I am still thinking about it especially now that ANA apparently does not charge fuel surcharge. If anyone has similar experience please share. I am hesitant to transfer my AMEX points to ANA as their rules are like the US tax code.
Quote: No, but I am still thinking about it especially now that ANA apparently does not charge fuel surcharge. If anyone has similar experience please share. I am hesitant to transfer my AMEX points to ANA as their rules are like the US tax code.
No fuel surcharge? That would be news to me.

I think the best way to try and do this would be building at itinerary with an ANA agent over the phone. I may try it out...