should I be concerned?

Old Jul 4, 2012, 9:00 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: TK Elite
should I be concerned?

I have purchased a C class ticket BKK-NRT-SFO from my TA for later this month. NH ticket stock and the fare is fully fleksible.

In order to avoid the TA change fee, I called NH in Germany and rebooked NRT-SFO to one day later as I need to stay one night in Tokyo. Agent said that I should make the change with my TA or she could 'take over the booking' and make the change in the ANA system. I accepted the latter and she changed the date and suggested me to print a new eticket itinerary from ANA webpage. She also explained that the ANA system was different from the TA system and she cancelled NRT-SFO.

The new ANA eticket itinerary seems OK, however when I check the ticket on CMT (classic version) the segment NRT-SFO is gone! The new NH flight is in the reservation, but it appears as if the NRT-SFO segment has been removed from the ticket Obviously, I am concerned that there will be no ticket for NRT-SFO once I check-in at NRT.

Is it possible this part of the ticket has been removed from Amadeus and validly changed in the ANA system only, i.e the ticket is fine?
Old Jul 5, 2012, 7:13 am

Programs: UA GS, NH Diamond, Hyatt Lifetime Globalist (formerly Courtesy Card sadly), Amanjunkie, CLEAR
Suggest you visit the ANA website and view the reservation there. Look up via your AMC number or the PNR and compare the results to Amadeus.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.