Wiki Posts
Search

ANA Birthday Month Coupon

Search this Thread

Old Mar 28, 2012, 2:40 pm
Original Poster

Programs: MR LT Platinum, HH Diamond, WN A-List,
ANA Birthday Month Coupon

I signed up for Mileage Club just so I could look at the other airlines award travel. Had a few hundred miles posted over there just to make that process a little cleaner.

Received a email today about just for my Birthday they were sending me a coupon for $20 off! Had a link to see it on the ANA website.

Not sure if you can use them if your not born in the listed month but it seems like it could be used by a few more people.

Here is the link for March Birthdays
http://www.enjoy-amc.com/20120301_en/index.html
And for April
http://www.enjoy-amc.com/20120401_en/index.html

Enjoy,
Nissan
Old Mar 28, 2012, 7:55 pm
Moderator, All Nippon Airways and Japan

Programs: NH SFC (*G), JL JGP (OWE), AS MVP, WOH E, IHG SE
Originally Posted by nissan720
Received a email today about just for my Birthday they were sending me a coupon for $20 off! Had a link to see it on the ANA website.

Not sure if you can use them if your not born in the listed month but it seems like it could be used by a few more people.
This is a nice little benefit for US AMC members; sadly, they used to do something similar for Japanese members, IIRC, but have since ceased. I believe they check that the birthday you've listed in your profile matches your passport at check-in.
Old Apr 3, 2012, 7:52 pm

Programs: American Express got a hit man lookin' for me
IIRC both JAL and ANA used to have "birthday fares" which you could use on any domestic flight on your birthday, whether or not you had a mileage account.
Old Apr 3, 2012, 10:37 pm
Ambassador: Japan Airlines

Programs: JAL Mileage Bank, JMB Diamond, oneworld Emerald, Bonvoy Platinum
Originally Posted by joejones
IIRC both JAL and ANA used to have "birthday fares" which you could use on any domestic flight on your birthday, whether or not you had a mileage account.
NH made a big deal out of it when JAL brought back the birthday domestic discount after they filed for bankruptcy. NH complained how it was unfair for them to receive bail out and use the money to start a price war or something. Eventually JAL discontinued that once again.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.