NH F Suite Question - Vents?

Old Mar 14, 2012, 6:17 pm
Original Poster

NH F Suite Question - Vents?

I was looking at some pics and promotional material for NH's F Suites and noticed between the cubes there is some vents.

They look pretty heavy duty... I am just wondering if they are as menacing as they look. I don't mind fresh air, but if they are blowing air, they might be pretty noisy.

Just wondering if anybody can comment on their experiences or observations?
Old Mar 14, 2012, 11:51 pm

Programs: JGC,SFC, BestWestern DS, Choice P, HH D, Hyatt Ds, IHG D, Marriott P, Radisson V, Wyndham D, Sixt P
Originally Posted by pr0digy25
I was looking at some pics and promotional material for NH's F Suites and noticed between the cubes there is some vents.

They look pretty heavy duty... I am just wondering if they are as menacing as they look. I don't mind fresh air, but if they are blowing air, they might be pretty noisy.

Just wondering if anybody can comment on their experiences or observations?
Where is vent?
Is it reading light?

https://www.ana.co.jp/int/svc/w_en/f/seat/first_square/
Old Mar 15, 2012, 9:40 am
Original Poster

Click the 360 degree view on that link, and then "rotate" the suite around to the backside... you will see two large.. what to be vents.
Old Mar 15, 2012, 10:37 am

Programs: AA PLT 2MM
I've flown the First Square and did not find the vents at all menacing. In fact I can't really say that I even noticed them.
Old Mar 15, 2012, 10:47 am

Programs: JGC,SFC, BestWestern DS, Choice P, HH D, Hyatt Ds, IHG D, Marriott P, Radisson V, Wyndham D, Sixt P
Originally Posted by pr0digy25
Click the 360 degree view on that link, and then "rotate" the suite around to the backside... you will see two large.. what to be vents.
These two squires are just opening, there no air flow.
Old Mar 15, 2012, 5:48 pm
Original Poster

Thanks for the info.

I'm thinking they are probably there for runaway drink spills... so "sewers" in effect. It would be quite messy to have someone spill their drink and have it cross over to the next passenger!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.