Search

How to check my PNR

Search this Thread

Old Mar 13, 2008, 3:06 am
Original Poster

Programs: BMI DC Gold, BA Gold, LH SEN, Priority Club Platinum, Nectar purple
How to check my PNR

Hi,

Is there somewhere on the Alitalia website that I can enter my pnr and get my flight details? I booked online but they didn't email me confirmation. I've tried checkmytrip but it doesn't recognise the code, and I can't find anything on the Alitalia site.

Thanks

Doug
Old Mar 13, 2008, 6:23 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

If booked direct with Alitalia, try here.
Old May 30, 2010, 6:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Originally Posted by NickB
If booked direct with Alitalia, try here.
How about if NOT booked direct on Alitalia? Booked on xp and just not sure what system AZ use for PNRs...
Old May 30, 2010, 10:52 am

Try Worldspan

Hi,

I too bought an AZ ticket through expedia.I had an email from expedia with a Worldspan Ticket Locator Number on it which I could the e ticket from here.

https://mytripandmore.com/

The Alitalia Web Site PNR did not work.
Old Jun 1, 2010, 7:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Originally Posted by delboyt46
Hi,

I too bought an AZ ticket through expedia.I had an email from expedia with a Worldspan Ticket Locator Number on it which I could the e ticket from here.

https://mytripandmore.com/

The Alitalia Web Site PNR did not work.
thanks! you're right - with the eticket I received a PNR different from the previous one which worked on worldspan. BTW, one very weird thing, I have a seat preassigned on my return flight (nasty middle seat it is too, in European economy itinerary - i thought that was not possible???)
Old Jun 2, 2010, 4:00 am

Programs: UA,DL,CZ
The website is in Italian. Any English version website. I booked award ticket with Aeromexico and can not check it on Alitalia website.
Old Jun 3, 2010, 10:24 am

Programs: DL, VS, BA; HHonors Gold; Marriott Silver; Accor Silver
Also is there any way to change seats before online checkin becomes available? On the Italian website there is no capability to do this. I can see my ticket but no seat change options.
Old Jun 8, 2010, 2:30 pm

Programs: ITA Executive for life; AZ CFP "per sempre" (ST E+); LH SEN; BA Bronze
Originally Posted by orbitmic
thanks! you're right - with the eticket I received a PNR different from the previous one which worked on worldspan. BTW, one very weird thing, I have a seat preassigned on my return flight (nasty middle seat it is too, in European economy itinerary - i thought that was not possible???)
If it's a flight in continental Europe, that assignment will be quite possibly disregarded.
Old Jun 8, 2010, 2:31 pm

Programs: ITA Executive for life; AZ CFP "per sempre" (ST E+); LH SEN; BA Bronze
Originally Posted by fkarotz
Also is there any way to change seats before online checkin becomes available? On the Italian website there is no capability to do this. I can see my ticket but no seat change options.
No. You can only do this by calling the airline.
Old Jun 8, 2010, 2:32 pm

Originally Posted by tylorcl
The website is in Italian. Any English version website. I booked award ticket with Aeromexico and can not check it on Alitalia website.
www.alitalia.com ? :-)

Anyway, if a ticket is NOT booked on Alitalia.com or with the airline directly, you will NOT be able to see it online.

That's an awful lack of feature on AZ side.
Old Jun 8, 2010, 2:35 pm

Programs: Marriott + Hilton. Fly BA and AZ
Originally Posted by raistlin

Anyway, if a ticket is NOT booked on Alitalia.com or with the airline directly, you will NOT be able to see it online.

amex 2 4 1 tickets booked with AZ not visible either
Old Jun 9, 2010, 8:13 am

Programs: United Gold, Marriott Gold
No. You can only do this by calling the airline.
Don't bother, it's a waste of time. I called AZ about a month before my TATL flight and got 4 seat assignements over the phone only to find out during the check in on the day of the flight that they were all gone. The guy who checked us in actually told us that no matter who you call, pre-asigned seats only work within 24 hours of the flight. This happened only 4 days ago.
Old Jun 10, 2010, 2:35 pm

Originally Posted by dabears
Don't bother, it's a waste of time. I called AZ about a month before my TATL flight and got 4 seat assignements over the phone only to find out during the check in on the day of the flight that they were all gone. The guy who checked us in actually told us that no matter who you call, pre-asigned seats only work within 24 hours of the flight. This happened only 4 days ago.
He lied to you, outright.

I _always_ reserve my seats with AZ, and always get them. The only issue is they do NOT preassign exit rows, as by Italian regulation (or so I am told) they must be assigned at the checkin desk, no matter what.
Old Jun 13, 2010, 8:12 am

Well, it seems they have listened: I was able to check a reservation done through travel agents with the new interface.

Thanks for listening, AZ ^. Now can you fix everything you broke by deploying this new feature?
Old Jun 14, 2010, 1:22 am

Programs: UA,DL,CZ

I used AZ mile for Aeromexico flight by calling Alitalia and I have the AZ PNR. But I can not check the PNR on Alitalia.

Is it true?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.