How to check my PNR

Old Jun 14, 2010, 1:21 pm

Programs: ITA Executive for life; AZ CFP "per sempre" (ST E+); LH SEN; BA Bronze
Originally Posted by tylorcl
I used AZ mile for Aeromexico flight by calling Alitalia and I have the AZ PNR. But I can not check the PNR on Alitalia.

Is it true?
You should now be able to check an AZ PNR here:
http://www.alitalia.com/IT_IT/booking/apvsearch.aspx

(this is the Italian page though, you may wish to navigate here from the version in your language)
Old Jun 18, 2010, 6:05 am

Programs: AZ CFP, OK Plat, LH FTL, SPG Plat, HH Dia, MR Gold, Carlson Gold, BW Dia, PC Plat AMB, Accor Plat
Originally Posted by tylorcl
I used AZ mile for Aeromexico flight by calling Alitalia and I have the AZ PNR. But I can not check the PNR on Alitalia.

Is it true?
Should work now, with the renewed web site. I have a MilleMiglia ticket on Air France and it shows up.

Pi
Old Jun 20, 2010, 1:49 am

Programs: Asia Miles
I booked through lastminute.com an AZ codeshared flight with Malev Hungarian.
My flight is ticketed as AZ so i guess it was bought through AZ channels also the ticket number is Alitalia's but when using the online tool i always get an error. I also checked with Malev with the same PNR but no results.
Old Sep 18, 2016, 2:59 pm

Booked award ticket on AZ

I booked an award ticket on Alitalia and when I try to look up the PNR I receive a status saying that the ticket has not been issued. However, I have received emails that have ticket numbers on them as well as the same PNR. Does anyone have any experience dealing with this? Do you think I should be concerned?

The website I am looking the PNR up at is below: http://mm.alitalia.com/CA_EN/booking/apvsearch.aspx
Old Sep 19, 2016, 9:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
The AZ site only seems to work for revenue tickets issued by the website.

As you have the ticket number, look this up (the ticket number, NOT the PNR/reference) on the "Manage my Booking" tab of the Saudi Airlines website. The first 3 digits - which must be 055 for an Alitalia ticket - go in the small box; the remaining 10 digits of the eticket number should go in the main box.
Old Sep 19, 2016, 8:01 pm

I had one of those memory flashes and here's the solution for AZ's site: Fill in your first name as NAMEMR or NAMEMRS or whatever other label (e.g. Dr. or Prof.) your reservation contains, in one word. Just tried it in a ticket of mine that I bought with a TA (i.e. not on their site), it works!
Old Sep 20, 2016, 4:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
I already tried that, and it doesn't work.

However, Saudia does show the eticket, and the new AZ "upgrade bidding" website also shows the reservation just fine.

It's just the mainstream AZ website that doesn't want to know

(And my travel agent is Greek, in this specific case!)
Old Sep 20, 2016, 9:54 am

It worked for me and didn't for you although we both had Greek TAs The good (or is it bad?) thing with Greece and Italy is one never gets bored. As a matter of fact one can't even describe the weather. It was calm and grey when I left Crete this morning, there was a thunderstorm with lots of wind and pouring rain three hours later, then it was again calm, though sunny. Since my wife hasn't emailed me for a couple of hours, no idea how it is now But I re-checked, it still works for me.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.