Community
Wiki Posts
Search

micro TR

Search this Thread

Old Nov 8, 2016, 12:58 am
Original Poster

micro TR

Flew my first AZ long haul after 3 years in business. All in all, a big improvement! A much nicer lounge than before at the G gates in FCO, good F&B and a very nice crew. Only "bad" impression, no improvement in the contents of the AVOD (e.g. only one hour of mixed classical music available). Wife and I were kissed goodbye at AUH by the nice FA!

PS I forgot: excellent amenity kit!

Last edited by KLouis; Nov 8, 2016 at 1:07 am
Old Nov 10, 2016, 1:38 pm

Programs: A3*G - AZ CFP- HH DIA
I am missing the food service on the trolley as they did earlier... Mix and match from the trolley
Old Nov 25, 2016, 2:38 pm

Programs: ITA Executive for life; AZ CFP "per sempre" (ST E+); LH SEN; BA Bronze
Originally Posted by Air Rarotonga
I am missing the food service on the trolley as they did earlier... Mix and match from the trolley
Weren't you the one they singled out to serve from a tray?

I actually agree, I preferred the trolley service. However it was incompatible with dine anytime (which is a GREAT feature).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.