Wiki Posts
Search

Children in alitalia business class

Search this Thread

Old Oct 24, 2016, 8:42 am
Original Poster

Programs: dealta
Thumbs down Children in alitalia business class

I flew on alitalia az 651 from yyz to fco in business class.
To my great surprise two of the seats were occupied by small children 3-5 years old

needless to say that the kids made a lot f noise and the all night flight made it very unpleasant

i was under the impression that there is an age limit for travel in business class. Am I wrong?
Old Oct 24, 2016, 8:58 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
Originally Posted by jacob051
i was under the impression that there is an age limit for travel in business class. Am I wrong?
No, there is no age limit for travellers in business class. I have never heard of ANY airline refusing children in a business class cabin.

In fact, most airlines offer at least some business class fares that are massively reduced for children.
Old Oct 24, 2016, 4:58 pm

I have 7 and 6 year old sons that are better behaved than most other guests up front. I'm happy to pay for them, the airline is happy to receive them.
Old Oct 24, 2016, 11:31 pm

Programs: Costco Executive, RaceTrac Sultan of Soda, Chick-fil-A Red
Malaysian Airlines (MH) bans infants in First Class.

It cracks me up when here on FT someone complains about bratty kids, and there's always the type of reply "Oh my kids are always well behaved in premium cabins and lounges"
Old Oct 24, 2016, 11:31 pm

Originally Posted by jacob051
I flew on alitalia az 651 from yyz to fco in business class.
To my great surprise two of the seats were occupied by small children 3-5 years old

needless to say that the kids made a lot f noise and the all night flight made it very unpleasant

Oh, and welcome to FlyerTalk!
Old Oct 25, 2016, 1:50 am

Originally Posted by miamiflyer8
It cracks me up when here on FT someone complains about bratty kids, and there's always the type of reply "Oh my kids are always well behaved in premium cabins and lounges"
I don't understand this comment. You seem to be implying that all kids are bratty. That certainly isn't the case.

If conquistador74 says his or her kids are well-behaved, I believe it. After all, there are plenty of excellent parents in the world.
Old Oct 25, 2016, 1:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
Originally Posted by writerguyfl
I don't understand this comment. You seem to be implying that all kids are bratty. That certainly isn't the case.
That's not at all what the comment said. The poster noted a typical pattern that emerges in the "noisy kids complaint" threads.
Old Oct 25, 2016, 2:29 am

Originally Posted by irishguy28
That's not at all what the comment said. The poster noted a typical pattern that emerges in the "noisy kids complaint" threads.
Thanks for explaining it to him!
Old Oct 25, 2016, 12:16 pm

Malaysian Airlines (MH) bans infants in First Class.

Not speaking of infants here.
Old Oct 25, 2016, 5:07 pm

Originally Posted by irishguy28
Thanks for explaining it to him!
Guess I read too much into the comment. Sorry about that.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.