Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > ITA Airways | Volare > Alitalia | MilleMiglia
Reload this Page >

EY flights credited to AZ - how long for miles to post?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 2, 2016, 1:51 am
Original Poster

Location: KUL (MY), ICN (KR), ZRH (CH) or OTP (RO) - or somewhere in between
Programs: OZ, JL

Anyone here having credited EY flights (both marketed and operated by EY) to Mille Miglia? Have the miles posted automatically or does one need to do a retroclaim? And how long did it take for miles to post?
Old Sep 2, 2016, 1:43 pm

Programs: A3*G - AZ CFP- HH DIA
I'd take action if an EY flight is not credited after 7 days.
Old Sep 13, 2016, 3:11 pm
Original Poster

Is there an Alitalia lurker here? It has been 14 days since I flew EY and 7 days since my claim to [email protected] and still no miles posted yet. Moreover, my email to [email protected] did not yield even an automatic email response or an acknowledgement of receipt of my claim.
Old Sep 13, 2016, 3:39 pm

Programs: A3*G - AZ CFP- HH DIA
Wecome to Alitalia! Just be a little patient, like the folks in Italy are...
Old Sep 30, 2016, 6:47 am
Marriott Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by mihaid
Is there an Alitalia lurker here? It has been 14 days since I flew EY and 7 days since my claim to [email protected] and still no miles posted yet. Moreover, my email to [email protected] did not yield even an automatic email response or an acknowledgement of receipt of my claim.
Did they eventually process your claim for miles?

I just submitted a claim .. was hoping the miles would post soon, as I would like to spend them!
Old Sep 30, 2016, 7:00 am
Original Poster

Yes, they did process it. Miles posted 19 days after I've sent the claim.
Old Sep 30, 2016, 8:33 am

Yes, they did process it. Miles posted 19 days after I've sent the claim.
Good to know, thanks!
Old Oct 1, 2016, 3:19 am

Programs: BA[G], SQ[G], TK[G], DL[PM], EY[G], AF[S], IC[Amb], HH[G]
Izzik,
I can confirm that - unexpectedly, as per Alitalia standards - the retrocredit via e-mail works quite regularly....
I'm surprised as well (at least it's not a disappointment!).

Cheers
Luke
Old Oct 4, 2016, 9:18 am

Not to go off-topic too far but I just received a response from Alitalia retrocredit.
This is about a week after I submitted boarding pass and ticket receipt... with my AZ# on the boarding pass! I'm not sure what to do at this point..

Gentile izzik,

siamo spiacenti di comunicarle che non è possibile accogliere la sua richiesta di accredito miglia in quanto come da Regolamento del Programma (Art. 5.4) qualora un socio sia iscritto anche ad altro Programma di fidelizzazione di compagnie aeree, non potrà ottenere un doppio accredito delle Miglia spettanti sia sul conto di tale programma che su quello del presente Programma.

Cordiali saluti.

Il Programma MilleMiglia

I suppose I could seek credit in a different program.. but with a lengthy explanation that, despite the AZ # on the boarding pass, the miles have not yet been credited to another program?? What a mess.
Old Oct 4, 2016, 9:48 am
Original Poster

Did you, maybe, originally have your Etihad Guest # associated with this booking and did you change your FFP in this booking later on or at web check-in? If yes, check your EY account to see if the flights have posted there...
If not, and if you are sure you did not receive miles for those flights some place else, you need to go back to MilleMiglia and state your case.
Old Oct 4, 2016, 1:16 pm

Did you, maybe, originally have your Etihad Guest # associated with this booking and did you change your FFP in this booking later on or at web check-in? If yes, check your EY account to see if the flights have posted there...
If not, and if you are sure you did not receive miles for those flights some place else, you need to go back to MilleMiglia and state your case.
I don't have an Etihad Guest #....
Old Oct 4, 2016, 9:11 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by izzik
I don't have an Etihad Guest #....
Then you need to go back to MilleMiglia and insist on getting the miles, pointing out your AZ# being printed on the boarding passes and having credited the flights to AZ, not to some other program. Push it through.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.