Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What happens to miles after June 30th?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 17, 2016, 9:41 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA LT Plat (4m+), AF Plat, A3 Gold, Hyatt Lifetime Globalist, Marriott Plat, IHG Plat/Ambassador
What happens to miles after June 30th?

I know this "edition" of the MM program expires on June 30th. Does that mean that the miles expire as well?
Old Jun 17, 2016, 10:11 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by bostontraveler
I know this "edition" of the MM program expires on June 30th. Does that mean that the miles expire as well?
I thought it was end of August rather than end of June?
What has happened in previous editions was that the miles expired and you were given period of six months after expiry of the "edition" of the programme to book awards. In earlier periods, they also offered some kind of possibility of transferring old miles to the new programme subject to an easily-satisfied condition (eg: flying two segments in a given period) but, IIRC, they did not do so the last time round.
Old Jun 18, 2016, 7:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MM. Coffee isn't a drug, it's a vitamin.
Just confirming what NickB wrote.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.