Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Romen Fiumicino - T1/T3 now reconnected?

Search this Thread

Old May 23, 2016, 5:54 am
Original Poster

Programs: Alitalia MilleMiglia
Romen Fiumicino - T1/T3 now reconnected?

Hi everyone,

Have T1 and T3 now been reconnected at FCO airport? Or, is it still necessary to catch the shuttle bus from the gates at the end of the year? Parents are flying to London this evening and I know have to check in at T1 for AZ, but wanted to give them an idea of how to get to the G/H gates.
Old May 23, 2016, 6:18 am

Programs: AZ, Flying Blue, Etihad Guest, HHonors
Yes it was re-opened a few weeks ago. I have been to London twice in the last couple of weeks and have checked in a T1 and walked through to G or H. LHR flights usually go from G and LCY flights from H.

I was also able to use the electronic passport control gates they have put in after security on the way to G and H gates.
Old May 24, 2016, 12:26 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Alitalia MilleMiglia
Mano Thanks, richyhu!
Old May 29, 2016, 11:24 am

Programs: ITA Executive for life; AZ CFP "per sempre" (ST E+); LH SEN; BA Bronze
Bless them, they took their sweet time!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.