Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > ITA Airways | Volare > Alitalia | MilleMiglia
Reload this Page >

"Sir, you must have booked two separate tickets"...

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

"Sir, you must have booked two separate tickets"...

Search this Thread

Old Apr 8, 2016, 1:12 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Ldnn1
Sorry have I misunderstood... you were flying PSR-FCO-CDG-BHX to catch a BHX-FRA flight that same afternoon?!
The BHX-FRA (followed by FRA-SEA on the very same ticket) was booked ages ago but I had to go to PSR for a different matter (work, still) and had flown into FCO (from LHR) a few days before without booking the return trip because I didn't know how long the whole thing would have taken (audits, supplier meetings etc. - I was hoping to get back either Tuesday night or Wednesday morning at the very latest which, obviously, didn't happen). You'll probably say that I would have been better off changing my BHX-FRA-SEA and depart from FCO instead of going back to BHX but I can assure you that, with this sort of job and the insane amount of travelling involved, your mind doesn't really think straight sometimes...

G

Last edited by AlicorporateUK; Apr 8, 2016 at 1:17 am
Old Apr 10, 2016, 4:57 pm

Programs: AZ Exec, FB PFL, OneWorld Sapphire, IHG Diamond, Accor Platinum, Avis/Hertz President
Originally Posted by Ldnn1
Sorry have I misunderstood... you were flying PSR-FCO-CDG-BHX to catch a BHX-FRA flight that same afternoon?!
If someone else can pay for your MR then why not?
Kudos Ali ^

U

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.