Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > ITA Airways | Volare > Alitalia | MilleMiglia
Reload this Page >

How to change frequent flyer number during at online reservation

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How to change frequent flyer number during at online reservation

Search this Thread

Old Jan 16, 2016, 7:34 am
Original Poster

Programs: M&M FTL, 1WRLD SAPPHIRE, AZ CORP
How to change frequent flyer number already entered

Hey guys,
I've purchased a tatl ticket through alitalia.com. At the time i thought it would have been a good idea to enter my flying blue frequent flyer number. But having changed my mind, i would like to replace that with my mille miglia number instead. I've called az customer service to have this changed ( italian number). The agent appeared/pretended to oblige and confirmed the change, but alitalia's website still shows my flying blue number for this reservation.it's been three weeks since i called them. I ve tried to amend this myself but the site does not allow me to modify this field. I have status with mille miglia and would like to take advantage of the free comfort seat reservation. I understand that i can rectify my number during OLCI but i fear that all the emergency exit seats will be gone by then.
Any input is welcome!
Thanks in advance and sorry for the typos in the thread title

Last edited by jcaitsith; Jan 16, 2016 at 1:48 pm
Old Jan 17, 2016, 7:10 am

Programs: ITA Executive for life; AZ CFP "per sempre" (ST E+); LH SEN; BA Bronze
Call again, ask to change the FF number, then ask the agent to also move you in the seat you want :-)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.