Wiki Posts
Search

Classica Plus Seat Choice

Search this Thread

Old Sep 29, 2015, 7:07 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL PM/MM, Hilton Silver, SPG+, Hertz PC
Classica Plus Seat Choice

I'll be flying r/t JFK-FCO. Any advice on the seat choice ? Cabin looks pretty open at present. I'm travelling alone.

Would the bulkhead seats be better with nobody reclining in front of you ?
Sometimes the bulkhead is too close and the traytable in the armrest reduces the seat width, plus you have to keep all of your belongings in the overhead bin.

Is the food different from stadard coach ? AZ's website mentions special menus, but I've read a few trip report saying it is exactly the same food.

TIA
Old Oct 1, 2015, 2:33 pm

Programs: BA GGL, FB Plat
Hi, I've done FCO-NRT in July, on the way there 3rd row and back the bulkhead. I found bulkhead much more comfortable as the distance between rows is just a few inches more than in Y. Yes, you can stretch your legs in the first row...

AS for the food, do not expect anything extra, just pre-flight drink - cheap prosecco/juice/water and I think maybe there was a table-cloth/cutlery. Only perk is the amenity kit and better pillow/blanket...
Old Oct 1, 2015, 3:43 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by nmsondrej
Hi, I've done FCO-NRT in July, on the way there 3rd row and back the bulkhead. I found bulkhead much more comfortable as the distance between rows is just a few inches more than in Y. Yes, you can stretch your legs in the first row...

AS for the food, do not expect anything extra, just pre-flight drink - cheap prosecco/juice/water and I think maybe there was a table-cloth/cutlery. Only perk is the amenity kit and better pillow/blanket...
Thank you very much for the info!
Do you remember if the tray table is in the armrest for all the seats, or just for the bulkheads ?
Although I think you were on the 777 and the JFK route is served by the A300. They have different seats in PE.
Old Oct 4, 2015, 3:09 pm

Programs: A3*G - AZ CFP- HH DIA
Originally Posted by thesaints
Although I think you were on the 777 and the JFK route is served by the A300. They have different seats in PE.
AZ does not operate any A300...
Old Oct 4, 2015, 11:13 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Air Rarotonga
AZ does not operate any A300...
Nor an A300 would make it rome to nyc. Maybe a typo ?
Old Oct 5, 2015, 5:07 pm

Programs: BA GGL, FB Plat
Originally Posted by thesaints
Thank you very much for the info!
Do you remember if the tray table is in the armrest for all the seats, or just for the bulkheads ?
It was A330, tray table is in the armrest only for bulkhead, as well as quite small IFE.
Old Oct 8, 2015, 3:17 pm
Original Poster

Thanks. Going for second row, window on the overnight and center isle for the daytime flight.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.