Community
Wiki Posts
Search

MM around the world award ticket in J

Search this Thread

Old Sep 18, 2015, 7:59 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta PLT, IHG Ambassador Platinum, Hilton Honors Diamond, BWR Diamond
MM around the world award ticket in J

Anyone tried it? seems like it's very reasonably priced for such a ticket.
What are the limitations? stopover rules, number of legs, mixing carriers, extra fees, land sectors, millage limitations etc...
I tried twitter and AZ just told me to call (we all know how "helpful" AZ call center is).

Any info would be greatly appreciated...
Old Sep 18, 2015, 12:57 pm

Programs: A3*G - AZ CFP- HH DIA
Here the rules from the AZ MM program guide:

“AROUND THE WORLD” AWARD TICKET.

Alitalia and the other Airlines of the SkyTeam Alliance offer you an exciting opportunity of spending the miles you earned: the “Around the World” Award Ticket.

Miles required for requesting this Award are as follows: 180,000 in Economy Class and 280,000 in Business Class.

The main features of the “Around the World” Award Ticket are as follows:
• the selection of the itinerary is subject to the network of available connections;
• the travel itinerary may be composed of flights of different SkyTeam Partner Airlines;
• for the whole itinerary, only one travel direction is allowed (either eastbound or westbound);
• the departure airport and the final destination of the itinerary must be in the same country;
• the final destination of the itinerary must not be located beyond the departure airport (for istance, an eastbound award flight departing from Los Angeles may not terminate in New York City);
• some Airlines have blackout periods;
• each travel itinerary may involve a maximum of 6 planned stopovers (with a maximum of 3 stopovers per continent);
• Open Jaw tickets are allowed (counting as stopovers);
• the ticket is valid for one year from the issuance date.

To know more about the “Around the World” Award Ticket, please contact your local Alitalia
Office.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.