Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > ITA Airways | Volare > Alitalia | MilleMiglia
Reload this Page >

MilleMiglia card: correct entry of FF number on partner sites?

Old Sep 1, 2015, 11:29 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, Hilton Diamond

Hello all,

Was recently upgraded via the status match to SkyTeam Elite Plus.

How does one enter the FF number in the correct format on Air France, KLM and Delta Airlines websites to ensure it's recognised and the status honored on the booking?

My number has a varying number of 0s at the start, depending on where it is viewed on the Alitalia website.

Many thanks!
Old Sep 1, 2015, 1:43 pm

Make your AZ MM code a 10-digit number (adding as many zeros as needed basically).

G
Old Sep 1, 2015, 1:55 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by AlicorporateUK
Make your AZ MM code a 10-digit number (adding as many zeros as needed basically).

G
Thanks!
Old Sep 1, 2015, 2:03 pm

Originally Posted by Schwann
Thanks!
No worries - let us know if it works.

G
Old Sep 2, 2015, 1:03 am

Programs: Velocity Gold, AIRNZ Elite, Qantas Silver ,Hilton Diamond
Can the FF number be entered on a China Southern flight?

Can the FF number be entered on a China Southern flight on their website or does it need to be entered in at checkin ?

(I may be blind but I can't see where you enter it on the China Southern FF website!)
Old Sep 2, 2015, 6:57 am

Programs: SK *G/AB Sapphire/AZ Gold/IHG Gold
You can either do it at check in or send the request by email. I asked the German CZ office to do that and they said added my AZ card in their system. However, I can't see it anywhere in my reservation.
Old Sep 4, 2015, 5:32 am

Programs: Star Alliance Gold, Skyteam E+, Bonvoy Titanium, Hilton Diamond
China Eastern didnt recognize my status today. The agent tried several times, but it wouldnt take it. My AZ number is correctly printed on the BP, but the status dont show. 6 weeks since I was matched.

The number should be added as it is on the card, right?

Online, on the online card, there are loads of 0 before the actual number (which is on the card).
Old Sep 6, 2015, 3:07 am

Programs: Delta Silver, HH Gold, Accor Gold, IHG Platinum
With KLM, I needed to add a few 0's in front of the number to make it 10-digit. Then it worked.
Old Sep 6, 2015, 9:14 am
Original Poster

Good news. I swapped my Flying Blue redemption tickets from my Silver AFKL card to my new freshly matched MilleMiglia Gold number.

The Air France website now shows me as SkyTeam Elite Plus on MMB for those flights.

A tip: Air France and KLM will not let you change your FF number on their websites. However the Garuda Indonesia website will let you change it, including bookings made on the AFKL websites for travel wholly on AFKL etc.
Old Sep 6, 2015, 3:16 pm

Programs: FB Gold (ST Elite+), AZ Freccia Alata (ST Elite+), CI Gold (ST Elite), TK M&M Silver (*A Silver)
A tip: Air France and KLM will not let you change your FF number on their websites. However the Garuda Indonesia website will let you change it, including bookings made on the AFKL websites for travel wholly on AFKL etc.
Thanks for this tip! It seems to work perfectly as changes are instantly reflected on the KL website as well (if you don't see it, log off and log back in and the details are changed). ^
Old Sep 18, 2015, 3:13 am

Programs: A3 *G, HH Diamond
Did your milage credits work properly, i.e. automated?

I am still missing a SU flight from end of August where I had the AZ number on the boarding pass. Retro claiming it online does not work ("wrong format"), so I guess I´ll need to send a fax to Italy. Or has someone found another way of sending in retro claims?
Old Sep 18, 2015, 10:43 am

Programs: FB Plat, *A Silver, Volare Exec (LOL), some hotels (Gold)
[email protected]
should still work
Old Jan 10, 2016, 1:53 am

Programs: BA Gold, HHonors Diamond, IHG Platinum, Senior Railcard & Bus Pass
Good news. I swapped my Flying Blue redemption tickets from my Silver AFKL card to my new freshly matched MilleMiglia Gold number.

The Air France website now shows me as SkyTeam Elite Plus on MMB for those flights.

I have successfully added my MilleMiglia number to a KLM booking using the tip above (thank you!), but my SkyTeam Elite Plus status is not showing up on Manage My Booking on either the KLM or AF websites.

I have tried changing the number of leading zeros in the number but still nothing. It is around 3 weeks since I got the Alitalia status match.

Has anyone had recent success in doing this?
Old Jan 17, 2016, 3:24 am

Originally Posted by WickedStepMother
I have successfully added my MilleMiglia number to a KLM booking using the tip above (thank you!), but my SkyTeam Elite Plus status is not showing up on Manage My Booking on either the KLM or AF websites.

I have tried changing the number of leading zeros in the number but still nothing. It is around 3 weeks since I got the Alitalia status match.

Has anyone had recent success in doing this?
Same problem here, status match in September 2015(!)
Old Feb 21, 2016, 2:11 pm

Programs: LH SEN, BA Gold, DL PM, IC RA
Same problem here. Added 10 digit AZ to a KLM booking but did not recognize my elite+ status. Does anyone know how to fix it?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.