Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > ITA Airways | Volare > Alitalia | MilleMiglia
Reload this Page >

Do anyone have the Alitalia account statement?

Do anyone have the Alitalia account statement?

Old Jul 27, 2015, 12:35 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AB Platinum Sixt Platinum AF Gold HH Gold
Exclamation Do anyone have the Alitalia account statement?

As topic , I really want a account statement ( with flight records) from Alitalia since I love to collect them ! But unfortunately Google doesn't has it!! so I have to ask you lads to do me a favor ^
Old Jul 27, 2015, 1:30 pm

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Originally Posted by NoUseForAName1
As topic , I really want a account statement ( with flight records) from Alitalia since I love to collect them ! But unfortunately Google doesn't has it!! so I have to ask you lads to do me a favor ^
You could try flying with them before you do a status match with another airline 😂😂
Old Jul 27, 2015, 1:39 pm

Now, here are two posts that don't make sense to me:

1) Account statement? What exactly do you want to... collect?
What does Google have to do with any kind of account statement?
What kind of a favour do you need from us?

2) Who wants to have a status match, who hasn't flown with whom?

Old Jul 27, 2015, 1:54 pm

Originally Posted by KLouis
Now, here are two posts that don't make sense to me:

1) Account statement? What exactly do you want to... collect?
What does Google have to do with any kind of account statement?
What kind of a favour do you need from us?

2) Who wants to have a status match, who hasn't flown with whom?

So it's not just me then (I actually thought I got a bit tipsy after a couple of beers at dinner time, which is not like me )

@NoUseForAName1: welcome to FlyerTalk. Probably, you're after a run-down of flights/mileage accrual activity overall for a particular account? If that's the case, how could Google help, mainly given the confidential nature of such document?

@kauppias: could you elaborate, please - just out of curiosity (I'm genuinely unable to see the connection between status match & account statement - that's all).

G
Old Jul 27, 2015, 2:05 pm

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Originally Posted by AlicorporateUK
So it's not just me then (I actually thought I got a bit tipsy after a couple of beers at dinner time, which is not like me )

@NoUseForAName1: welcome to FlyerTalk. Probably, you're after a run-down of flights/mileage accrual activity overall for a particular account? If that's the case, how could Google help, mainly given the confidential nature of such document?

@kauppias: could you elaborate, please - just out of curiosity (I'm genuinely unable to see the connection between status match & account statement - that's all).

G

Why else would anyone need a account statement with flight activity other then to use it for a match I couldnt think of a reason 😂😂 ie turkish airlines asks for account statement plus picture of card I guess I am just a pessimist 😃
Old Jul 27, 2015, 2:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
Do not share any information with the poster.

If they want to "collect" account statements, they can create their own account for free.
Old Jul 27, 2015, 2:37 pm

Originally Posted by kauppias
Why else would anyone need a account statement with flight activity other then to use it for a match I couldnt think of a reason 😂😂 ie turkish airlines asks for account statement plus picture of card I guess I am just a pessimist 😃
Still, I fail to understand. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the poster here is asking for an account statement for collection purposes, nothing to do with status match or Turkish Airlines wanting to see your account activity and frequent flyer cards.

G
Old Jul 27, 2015, 5:49 pm
Moderator: Avianca, Travel Photography, Travel Technology & USA

Programs: Emeritus VIP Fromins Deli Encino grandfathered successor program - UA MM & HH Diamond
This is a pretty unusual request from a new (or for that matter - experienced) poster. Consequently I will close the thread for now, and ask NoUseForAName1 to contact me via private message with more background. Assuming there is no mal-intent, the thread might be reopened.

Old Aug 17, 2015, 5:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
What is it with people looking for Alitalia statements?

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/alita...statement.html

OP - please explain why you want this.
Old Aug 17, 2015, 1:10 pm

I can only think of one reason... But I guess I am a pessimist TK requires statement showing flights to match, not sure how but I guess photo shopping ones account number might work? Not saying op has this in mind but I cannot really think of any other reason for asking for someone elses statement copy thats feasible
Old Aug 17, 2015, 2:40 pm

Originally Posted by irishguy28
What is it with people looking for Alitalia statements?

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/alita...statement.html

OP - please explain why you want this.
Apparently, they are needed to fight the corruption of their Adobe Reader which...

Originally Posted by Vuzuggu
is getting corrupt.

God knows how a screen-shot could help in that respect...

G
Old Aug 20, 2015, 5:06 am

Alitalia was able to email me the statement which worked so no longer needed.

Apparently, they are needed to fight the corruption of their Adobe Reader which...
I never said that, I don't even use Adobe Reader.
Old Aug 20, 2015, 6:17 am

Programs: AY+Plat
Originally Posted by Vuzuggu
Alitalia was able to email me the statement which worked so no longer needed.
You got quite fast response from them. Lucky you

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.