Community
Wiki Posts
Search

MilleMiglia 2013-2015 edition sundown

Search this Thread

Old Aug 3, 2015, 10:03 am
Original Poster

MilleMiglia 2013-2015 edition sundown

The 2013-2015 edition of MilleMiglia is terminating on Dec 31, 2015. The regulations state that miles from this edition must be used by June 30, 2016, or they will expire.

I contacted Alitalia call center to confirm if:

(a) the miles must be used by June 30, 2016

or

(b) the award travel booked with these miles must be completed by June 30, 2016

Unfortunately, the answer is (b) at least based on what the agent told me.

This presents an interesting challenge: if I have miles in my account and would like to book an award ticket for July of 2016 (which I should be able to do 340 days in advance on Aliatalia) it appears that I simply can't. Because miles from 2013-2015 edition are no good past June 30, but new edition of MilleMiglia will only commence on January 1, 2016.

Am I misinterpreting something? Does anybody have better information on this?
Old Aug 12, 2015, 4:21 pm
Moderator: Avianca, Travel Photography, Travel Technology & USA

Programs: Emeritus VIP Fromins Deli Encino grandfathered successor program - UA MM & HH Diamond
Bumping as a courtesy to a new member. Can anyone assist in answering the questions?

Thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.