Community
Wiki Posts
Search

FCO-GRU

Search this Thread

Old May 27, 2015, 4:10 am
Original Poster

Programs: FB Plat, CX Diamond, TK Elite *G, EK Gold, EY Silv, Amex Cent, R&C 5C, HH Diamond, SPG Gold, Avis PC
FCO-GRU

I'm about to book a trip to Brazil for this coming xmas and was wondering what kind of business class seats I should expect on the FCO-GRU itinerary?

I checked Alitalia website but there isn't much information as to their business class offering. Am I correct in assuming that the Magnifica class is the business class for long haul flights and that the Ottima class is the business class for short haul flights?

Last time I flew long haul business class with Alitalia, there was no IFE and very old business class seats.

Should I expect fully flat beds and "modern" IFE?

Thanks!
Old May 27, 2015, 6:58 am

Originally Posted by fredsxb
I'm about to book a trip to Brazil for this coming xmas and was wondering what kind of business class seats I should expect on the FCO-GRU itinerary?

I checked Alitalia website but there isn't much information as to their business class offering. Am I correct in assuming that the Magnifica class is the business class for long haul flights and that the Ottima class is the business class for short haul flights?

Last time I flew long haul business class with Alitalia, there was no IFE and very old business class seats.

Should I expect fully flat beds and "modern" IFE?

Thanks!
B777 aircraft fitted with flat beds & decent on-board entertainment.

And, indeed, Magnifica is the name of Alitalia's business class on long haul.

G
Old May 27, 2015, 7:02 am
Original Poster

Programs: FB Plat, CX Diamond, TK Elite *G, EK Gold, EY Silv, Amex Cent, R&C 5C, HH Diamond, SPG Gold, Avis PC
Originally Posted by AlicorporateUK

And, indeed, Magnifica is the name of Alitalia's business class on long haul.

G
Thanks!
Old May 31, 2015, 11:44 am

Programs: ITA Executive for life; AZ CFP "per sempre" (ST E+); LH SEN; BA Bronze
And quite possibly the best food you can find on a TATL flight.
Old May 31, 2015, 1:18 pm

Originally Posted by raistlin
And quite possibly the best food you can find on a TATL flight.
True!

G
Old May 31, 2015, 1:28 pm
Original Poster

Looking forward to it!

True!

G

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.