Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Seatback entertainment on all flights?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 1, 2014, 8:31 am
Original Poster

Seatback entertainment on all flights?

We are flying from Miami to Rome in Classica Plus. Are all Alitalia planes equipped with individual seatback entertainment systems? If yes, how is their selection of movies? Trying to decide whether I need to download a few ahead of time.
Old Oct 4, 2014, 5:12 am

Programs: ITA Executive for life; AZ CFP "per sempre" (ST E+); LH SEN; BA Bronze
Originally Posted by jb1979
We are flying from Miami to Rome in Classica Plus. Are all Alitalia planes equipped with individual seatback entertainment systems? If yes, how is their selection of movies? Trying to decide whether I need to download a few ahead of time.
If you are in a flight with Classica Plus, all seats have their individual entertainment system. It is quite good, but the selection of movies is not as wide as on some competitors.
Old Oct 6, 2014, 10:06 am

Programs: DL PM MM SC; GE; Bonvoy Titanium; IHG Diamond
Originally Posted by jb1979
Trying to decide whether I need to download a few ahead of time.
I would download something before you go. As raistlin indicated, the selection is not as wide as on other airlines. My last AZ flights, there were few choices that I hadn't already seen and was glad I had plenty to keep me occupied on my iPad.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.