France Air Traffic Control Strike

Old Jun 20, 2014, 4:52 pm
Original Poster

France Air Traffic Control Strike

Hi,

I see that Air France is allowing changes due to the upcoming ATC strike from June 24 to June 29 in France.

I have an AZ flight CDG>FCO>TLV departing on Wednesday June 25. I have a wedding the following day so I called AZ to ask if I could leave on the 22 or 23 and they had no idea about any strike. Does anyone know if and when they might catch on and allow changes?

Thanks
Old Jun 21, 2014, 9:54 am

Programs: ITA Executive for life; AZ CFP "per sempre" (ST E+); LH SEN; BA Bronze
Originally Posted by joshguy875
Hi,

I see that Air France is allowing changes due to the upcoming ATC strike from June 24 to June 29 in France.

I have an AZ flight CDG>FCO>TLV departing on Wednesday June 25. I have a wedding the following day so I called AZ to ask if I could leave on the 22 or 23 and they had no idea about any strike. Does anyone know if and when they might catch on and allow changes?

Thanks
My bet is that they won't until one-two days prior.
Old Jun 26, 2014, 2:01 pm

Programs: FB LTPE, BAEC GGL, EK Blue, SK Gold, Marriott Amb+LTT, IHG Diamond Amb, Accorhotels Silver
Originally Posted by joshguy875
The strike ended Wednesday night. I hope everything was fine for your trip.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.