Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > ITA Airways | Volare > Alitalia | MilleMiglia
Reload this Page >

Award availability discrepancy online vs. call centre?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 8, 2014, 2:45 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AC 50K, Bonvoy PE; Hilton Diamond

I was going to change an award ticket from a business class seat to a AZ Flex award after I found availability online (through my MM account) under the Classica Flex option.

When I called AZ,their agents said that flight was not available -- that the flight was "closed". The flight in question AZ812 April 13th at 2:40pm -- it has shown as being available online for the past 2 days -- I've called AZ three times, all three agents say the flight is not available.

Anyone else ever have this issue?
Old Apr 10, 2014, 9:02 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AC 50K, Bonvoy PE; Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Sam_AE
I was going to change an award ticket from a business class seat to a AZ Flex award after I found availability online (through my MM account) under the Classica Flex option.

When I called AZ,their agents said that flight was not available -- that the flight was "closed". The flight in question AZ812 April 13th at 2:40pm -- it has shown as being available online for the past 2 days -- I've called AZ three times, all three agents say the flight is not available.

Anyone else ever have this issue?
After all that -- turns out a standard business class award seat just became available -- so there was no need to argue over the AZ Flex seat. I'm happy!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.