Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Missing miles..do you have contact details?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 29, 2011, 7:44 am
Original Poster

Programs: Too many
Missing miles..do you have contact details?

Hi Guys and Girls

I have emailed Millemiglia a month ago, but still no response or no additions to my account for an AF flight I took.

Any ideas or contact details I should be using?
Old Aug 29, 2011, 7:59 am
Original Poster

All good!

Just called Italy...and in my not so good Italian got through to Freccia Alata and they gave me a fax number to fax the boarding pass...I hope I got the number correct!
Old Aug 29, 2011, 8:29 am

Programs: ITA Executive for life; AZ CFP "per sempre" (ST E+); LH SEN; BA Bronze
Originally Posted by Jinxy
All good!

Just called Italy...and in my not so good Italian got through to Freccia Alata and they gave me a fax number to fax the boarding pass...I hope I got the number correct!
Ciao Jinxy.

Try first the online procedure here:
http://www.alitalia.com/IT_IT/MM/retrocredito.aspx

If it doesn't work, send boarding passes and original ticket printout to:
06 91620060
Old Aug 29, 2011, 11:26 am

Or send photocopied boarding passes by mail:
MilleMiglia Alitalia, Casella Postale 10371, 00144 ROMA
Old Aug 29, 2011, 12:26 pm
Original Poster

Thanks guys, will fax tomorrow as I did post and scan/email initially but they didn't get it.
Nice guy on the phone however and got through straight away
Old Oct 24, 2011, 10:01 pm
Hilton 25+ BadgeMarriott 10+ Badge

Originally Posted by bungler
Or send photocopied boarding passes by mail:
MilleMiglia Alitalia, Casella Postale 10371, 00144 ROMA
Hi,

I was in the same situation as the OP (due to DL's silly system of not being able to change FFP when it is in their system). However after more than 2 months of waiting after faxing and sending in copies to the address above I still have not heard anything from them nor received the credits to my FFP.

Am looking for alternatives.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!
Old Oct 24, 2011, 10:59 pm

Originally Posted by nldogbert
Hi,

I was in the same situation as the OP (due to DL's silly system of not being able to change FFP when it is in their system). However after more than 2 months of waiting after faxing and sending in copies to the address above I still have not heard anything from them nor received the credits to my FFP.

Am looking for alternatives.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!
Have you tried calling +39 0665649 and explaining your situation, posting on Alitalia's facebook page (there's Alitalia people who often resolve problems there), checking that you were eligible for miles, and maybe sending the boarding passes again?

Also when you first sent the boarding passes had four months since your flight already passed? If they hadn't but they have now, you might want to explain to AZ via the methods above that you'd already sent the boarding passes within the time limit so they can't use that as an excuse.
Old Oct 26, 2011, 11:32 am
Original Poster

The lady on their Facebook is now chasing up for me, no points yet, but being helpful.
Old Oct 26, 2011, 1:00 pm

Programs: ITA Executive for life; AZ CFP "per sempre" (ST E+); LH SEN; BA Bronze
The lady on their Facebook is now chasing up for me, no points yet, but being helpful.
They tend to be helpful ^
Old Oct 26, 2011, 1:19 pm

I must say you've been extremely unlucky on this occasion: the missing miles process is normally really quick and efficient with Alitalia. I hope they'll eventually get it sorted for you. P.S.: the only time (in years of travelling) I did not have my miles posted (with AZ), was with a KLM flight / ticket (MAN-CDG-WAW-AMS-MAN) where I only had the first 2 sectors credited, however it was also my fault for not keeping the boarding passes. That aside, please keep us in the loop!
Old Oct 30, 2011, 5:20 am
Original Poster

Still nothing! However yesterday Alitalia did say they are waiting to hear back from AF. I did get unlucky considering no problems with ever crediting anything else (inc non flight miles)
Old Dec 20, 2011, 6:38 am

My issue from my last update is still not solved. Sent my 5th fax last week to their office in Munich, and today just called to ask about the status and they return to tell me that they could not credit the miles because it is more than 3 months!! [though on their website it is stated that I should claim within 4 months - one of the flight just missed the deadline]
Was informed to complain to customer service, but I know that they also do not answer their email.

After sending 4 fax and 1 post, they are blaming me for this delay! I requested for a supervisor to call me back.. but am really getting very irritated with this.

Am looking for some advise on how to proceed.

Cheers!
Old Dec 20, 2011, 12:32 pm

My issue from my last update is still not solved. Sent my 5th fax last week to their office in Munich, and today just called to ask about the status and they return to tell me that they could not credit the miles because it is more than 3 months!! [though on their website it is stated that I should claim within 4 months - one of the flight just missed the deadline]
Was informed to complain to customer service, but I know that they also do not answer their email.

After sending 4 fax and 1 post, they are blaming me for this delay! I requested for a supervisor to call me back.. but am really getting very irritated with this.

Am looking for some advise on how to proceed.

Cheers!
Oh dear... Were you calling the Italy call centre? It usually works best. Otherwise what can I say? I've never been in the position to start a complaint, so don't know 'bout that...
Old Dec 20, 2011, 12:39 pm

Oh dear... Were you calling the Italy call centre? It usually works best. Otherwise what can I say? I've never been in the position to start a complaint, so don't know 'bout that...
After my 2nd fax, I called the Italian call center and managed to speak to someone, who asked me to resend the fax. After waiting a few days, I called again and they confirmed that the fax was received but they could not do anything but they would ask their MM center in Netherlands to handle it as they are responsible. Was told that they would expedite it. Called a few days later this call center, but got connected to the German call center who requested me to send the fax again (4th time). Called today and got someone who checked and called me back with the above situation.

Did not get any call yet back from any supervisor. But am so mad with the whole situation. Asked a friend to post on their facebook (as I don't have one) sometime ago, did not receive any assistance.

Am so fed up with their (still) lack of customer focus. Only reason I like to credit to the program is the (still) no additional liquid gold.

Cheers!
Old Dec 20, 2011, 3:15 pm

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9800; it) AppleWebKit/534.1+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.0.0.246 Mobile Safari/534.1+)

After my 2nd fax, I called the Italian call center and managed to speak to someone, who asked me to resend the fax. After waiting a few days, I called again and they confirmed that the fax was received but they could not do anything but they would ask their MM center in Netherlands to handle it as they are responsible. Was told that they would expedite it. Called a few days later this call center, but got connected to the German call center who requested me to send the fax again (4th time). Called today and got someone who checked and called me back with the above situation.

Did not get any call yet back from any supervisor. But am so mad with the whole situation. Asked a friend to post on their facebook (as I don't have one) sometime ago, did not receive any assistance.

Am so fed up with their (still) lack of customer focus. Only reason I like to credit to the program is the (still) no additional liquid gold.

Cheers!
I would suggest to try asking on facebook. Also, did you try the online procedure? It's fast and useful.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.