Managing booking

Subscribe
Hi guys - I have mada my firts booking on Alitalia, but cant figure out how to manage the booking and select seats on alitalia.com. Please help!
Quote: Hi guys - I have mada my firts booking on Alitalia, but cant figure out how to manage the booking and select seats on alitalia.com. Please help!
Because you cannot. You need to call the airline.

Also, what type of flights are they? You can select seats only on domestic or intercontinental legs, not on medium haul.
Quote: Hi guys - I have mada my firts booking on Alitalia, but cant figure out how to manage the booking and select seats on alitalia.com. Please help!
Impossible. If you'd like to change your ticket you must call the airline or visit a ticketing desk, and unless it is an intercontinental flight (in which case you could have booked seats at the moment of buying the ticket) then you probably may as well wait until online check-in to select your seats.
Many thanks for the info^, its a booking from ACC to FCO. A bit strange when used to booking with BA/KLM. I will have to wait for check-in to change seats.
Quote: Many thanks for the info^, its a booking from ACC to FCO. A bit strange when used to booking with BA/KLM. I will have to wait for check-in to change seats.
For ACC-FCO you should be able to prereserve seats by calling, if you wish.

Also, beware of the shameplane, when are you flying?
Quote: Many thanks for the info^, its a booking from ACC to FCO. A bit strange when used to booking with BA/KLM. I will have to wait for check-in to change seats.
LOL comparing AZ to BA for tech and ground support? Be kind to AZ, mate, that is a most unfair comparison...
Quote: For ACC-FCO you should be able to prereserve seats by calling, if you wish.

Also, beware of the shameplane, when are you flying?
Flying on the 16th Dec: what is the shameplane
Quote: Flying on the 16th Dec: what is the shameplane
Not sure what he means by the shameplane, although you should note that the 767 which operates this route has no PTV's.
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9800; it) AppleWebKit/534.1+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.0.0.246 Mobile Safari/534.1+)

And that specific 767 is - reportedly - in bad conditions in the coach cabin.