Wiki Posts
Search

Numero unico 06 2222 no more....

Search this Thread

Old Aug 12, 2011, 5:01 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott + Hilton. Fly BA and AZ
Angry Numero unico 06 2222 no more....

Got an email from AZ as well saying that Freccia Alata members remain unaffected as our number will not change but...

http://www.corriere.it/economia/11_a...f0455edb.shtml

True, as article points out, that Italy is not as "computerised" as say US - UK etc
Old Aug 12, 2011, 8:15 pm

Programs: DL, CO, LH, BA etc...
Sad... i've had some great interactions with the agents there - much better than the us... and a cheap call with g voice
Old Aug 13, 2011, 6:21 am

Programs: KM P, DL S | SPG G, HH S | Hertz PC, Sixt Plat
Originally Posted by terminalfive
Got an email from AZ as well saying that Freccia Alata members remain unaffected as our number will not change but...

http://www.corriere.it/economia/11_a...f0455edb.shtml

True, as article points out, that Italy is not as "computerised" as say US - UK etc
Time to wake up for a number of people. The digital divide has nothing to do with it, Italy is one of the biggest market for smartphones, facebook, and all devices and channels enabling CRM. It's just a matter of ridicolous habits.
I'm not happy about this move, but as long as the fare can discourage calls and remains at fair levels - unlike Trenitalia! - I understand this is a way to manage people. BTW, AZ has to improve the online tools, eg about booking/check-in management.

Edit: I've checked the email I had received on Tuesday and people abroad can call +39 06.65649, which works like the 062222

Last edited by Alice11; Aug 13, 2011 at 6:46 am
Old Aug 14, 2011, 3:26 am

As far as I know the 062222 is not yet out of service, and with the current improvements to the online website which are still ongoing, it seems, the new number may not be such terrible news. The higher prices will hopefully lower waiting times and in any case it will not be more than 0,50€ per min. I haven't quite understood wether it will be the same crew who respond at the 062222 number, but I suppose it will be.
Old Aug 14, 2011, 1:29 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott + Hilton. Fly BA and AZ
Makes Freccia Alata ever more valuable
Old Aug 14, 2011, 8:33 pm

Programs: ITA Executive for life; AZ CFP "per sempre" (ST E+); LH SEN; BA Bronze
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9800; it) AppleWebKit/534.1+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.0.0.246 Mobile Safari/534.1+)

Originally Posted by terminalfive
Makes Freccia Alata ever more valuable
Definitely. I must say I find it pitiful though.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.