Viewing future AZ bookings

Old May 1, 2011, 11:08 am
Original Poster

Programs: DiamondClub (rip), Currently an Alliance Treble Champion (BA, A3, AZ)
Viewing future AZ bookings

Hi,

BD and KL flyer here so please go easy..!

I have a booking with AZ in June and I have a reservation and ticket numbers but I can't view this on www.checkmytrip.com as I usually can with *A bookings. Is this because Skyteam/AZ use a different system?

Is there any way I can view the booking online? I couldn't find anything except the online check in option on alitalia.co.uk.

Sorry if I am just being thick!
Old May 1, 2011, 12:20 pm

http://www.alitalia.com/EN_EN/booking/apvsearch.aspx

PS. It is unfindable unless you know the URL, although the same in Italian is accessible via a link from the www.alitalia.it website.
Old May 1, 2011, 4:20 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DiamondClub (rip), Currently an Alliance Treble Champion (BA, A3, AZ)
Originally Posted by bungler
http://www.alitalia.com/EN_EN/booking/apvsearch.aspx

PS. It is unfindable unless you know the URL, although the same in Italian is accessible via a link from the www.alitalia.it website.
Fantastic! Thanks!!
Old May 9, 2011, 8:09 am

Programs: KL PFL; BA Gold; A3 Silver; EY Silver; SU Silver
If you have AF/ KL flight or AF/KL operated flight (but coded as AZ) in your itinerary you can also try to find you itinerary on AF/ KL .com by ticket number. In many cases it may however omit segments which are purely AZ.
Old May 10, 2011, 12:22 pm

Programs: LX SEN, AFKL Platinum, BA Bronze,
My AZ bookings also appear in AF and KL MMB when my FB number is in the reservation.
Old May 15, 2011, 11:52 am

Programs: Too many
I'm having no luck with this link...keeps telling me the service is unavailable. Mine are not codeshare and booked with Alitalia online, so not sure what the problem is!
Old May 15, 2011, 11:27 pm

Try clearing your cache or restarting the computer and then avoid the date/flight number function, in fact I think the only criterion which works is the E-ticket number + Name
Old May 28, 2011, 7:13 am

Programs: Too many
Thanks...finally got in using my PNR..didnt work for the other two options

Only problem is that there is no button showing change your flight options and some of images have not loaded...been trying for 2 days and same thing. Have also tried different browsers but no use.

Alitalia's website is a joke!!

Any suggestions?
Old May 28, 2011, 12:17 pm

Programs: ITA Executive for life; AZ CFP "per sempre" (ST E+); LH SEN; BA Bronze
Originally Posted by Jinxy
Only problem is that there is no button showing change your flight options
Flights cannot be changed online, so there's no such button.

You need to call your travel agent or Alitalia's customer service. +39-06-2222 or look up the phone number for your country.
Old Jun 8, 2011, 9:43 am

Programs: LH FTL
checkmytrip, manage my booking, etc.

It seems odd that the itineraries can't be viewed on checkmytrip - I usually use that to generate myself the calendar appointments that I store in my phone calendar .. does anyone have an idea on how to do that for AZ flights?

Is there a "manage my booking" portion of the website, so that I could assign myself a seat, change a FF card number, etc.?

I just booked a leisure trip and I would like to credit one leg to MilleMiglia an the other leg to Flying Blue - I'd like to keep the AZ account alive, but will focus on FlyingBlue from now on. It seems to me that this is only possible at the gate?

Last edited by Vivid; Jun 8, 2011 at 9:44 am Reason: typos
Old Jun 8, 2011, 10:14 am

Changing FF is possible with the new web-checkin and also via the call centre.
Old Jun 11, 2011, 11:56 am

Programs: ITA Executive for life; AZ CFP "per sempre" (ST E+); LH SEN; BA Bronze
Originally Posted by Vivid
It seems odd that the itineraries can't be viewed on checkmytrip
Check My Trip is Amadeus, Alitalia doesn't use Amadeus, so what's so odd?

I usually use that to generate myself the calendar appointments that I store in my phone calendar .. does anyone have an idea on how to do that for AZ flights?
You don't

Is there a "manage my booking" portion of the website, so that I could assign myself a seat, change a FF card number, etc.?
Call the customer service at +39 06 2222 or in your country's office.

I just booked a leisure trip and I would like to credit one leg to MilleMiglia an the other leg to Flying Blue - I'd like to keep the AZ account alive, but will focus on FlyingBlue from now on. It seems to me that this is only possible at the gate?
No you can do that on the phone, but why not simply do it at the check in?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.