Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > ITA Airways | Volare > Alitalia | MilleMiglia
Reload this Page >

Il Messaggero: AZAFKL holding, based in France

Old Jun 8, 2011, 8:00 am
Original Poster

Programs: KM P, DL S | SPG G, HH S | Hertz PC, Sixt Plat

Today Il Messaggero, an Italian newspaper, has reported the project of a holding based in France and listed at Euronext Paris, owning AF, AZ (100%) and KL as separate brands and entities.
Nothing really new, but usually Il Messaggero delivers reliable info about AZ.
Old Jun 8, 2011, 4:42 pm

Programs: FB Gold (E+),TK Elite(*A Gold)
Ma v???
What a news!
It was clear since the beginning that AZ will end soon or later in the pocket of AFKL. Many of us wrote it in the past: the so called "Italian" ownership by some Berlusconi's friends will end shortly after he will not be longer in power.
Look at Edison, Parmalat, Generali, Fiat Ferroviaria...French are growing inside Italian companies and AZ is just another example.
That's capitalism
The funny thing for me is that his right governement presented himself as "nationalistic" and acting in the only interest of the greatest interest of the Nation and God

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.