Anchorage taxi availability in July - help needed

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Anchorage taxi availability in July - help needed

Search this Thread

Old Jun 7, 2014, 9:02 am
Original Poster

Programs: Four Seasons Aviara (owner), Starwood, Marriott, Hyatt, Hertz President's Circle, United MP 30+ yrs
Question Anchorage taxi availability in July - help needed

Will be in Anchorage for just an overnight in July before we pick up an RV the next day. Any advice about how available taxis/public transit will be?

Planning to stay at the Fairfield Inn between A and C streets and would like to go to Moose's Tooth for dinner, but am open to suggestions about how to make this easier. RV pick up is on Cinnabar Loop and I don't so much care about the [high!] cost of the car as the fact that we would like not to hassle with returning it at the airport before we take off.

Better to stay downtown? Somewhere else? Grateful for any advice!
Old Jun 7, 2014, 2:44 pm
Moderator, OneWorld

Programs: RAA RIP; AA ExEXP
Answered on your Fodor's thread.
Old Jun 7, 2014, 10:15 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Four Seasons Aviara (owner), Starwood, Marriott, Hyatt, Hertz President's Circle, United MP 30+ yrs
Originally Posted by Gardyloo
Answered on your Fodor's thread.

Thanks Gadyloo; I don't usually double post (i.e. beyond FT), but I figured this was a unique enough question. Appreciate the input. Unfortunately sold out! But the taxi fare useful.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.