Go Back   FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan
Sign in using an external account

Old Sep 7, 08, 5:38 pm   #1
ANC

Programs: AS MVPG, CO, NW(now DL), Flying Blue
BofA 1000 mile bonus on AS50?

This might be a dumb question but do you get 1,000 mile bonus when you buy an AS50 with the BofA signature card? I am waiting on a bonus from a month ago. I emailed AS a week ago and still havent gotten my 48 hour response
ANC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7, 08, 5:53 pm   #2

Programs: HH Diamond, Alaska Air MVP/BR, SERR VP, ASCE, ITE, TSA Pre-√ , Hertz 5-Star Gold
I buy lots of AS50 tickets with my B of A Signature card and have not received a 1,000-mile bonus. Just have had the 15,000 miles subtracted.
Old Sep 7, 08, 8:36 pm   #3
ANC

Programs: AS MVPG, CO, NW(now DL), Flying Blue
Interesting...yet if I pay $15 or $35 for some flights to pay the difference between my company coach seat to paid F and use my BofA you get 1,000 miles. I have not read anywhere that it says you dont get them on AS50s but I guess you dont
ANC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8, 08, 5:48 pm   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANC View Post
Interesting...yet if I pay $15 or $35 for some flights to pay the difference between my company coach seat to paid F and use my BofA you get 1,000 miles. I have not read anywhere that it says you dont get them on AS50s but I guess you dont
I think you get the bonus the first time you do an award ticket online but after that no more. Since the AS50 is an award I wasn't surprised that I didn't get the 1000 miles for it. I figure therefore that an AS50 really costs me 16,000 miles for a roundtrip and 8500 miles for a one way.
Westcoaster is offline   Reply With Quote