Wiki Posts
Search

Angus Cheeseburger - What flights?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 27, 2007, 12:50 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Angus Cheeseburger - What flights?

The Angus Cheeseburger is my favorite to buy option of any airline food. I was rather upset when they took out the dijonaise (probably to appease the meat and potato types), but it's still a great meal. Does anyone know how to tell if your flight will have this option? I will buy food on board if they have this. Any tips would be appreciated. Thanks.
Old Nov 27, 2007, 2:54 am

Programs: AS 100K, UA 1K, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Silver
If your flight shows a meal available for purchase, I think the cheeseburger option is there if it is an afternoon or evening flight which is longer then about 3 hours. I honestly don't know if that website considers the picnic packs as a meal "available for purchase," so that may be something to check. Maybe one of our knowledgeable AS flyers can confirm that.

I haven't had one of these burgers, but certainly everyone that has is very complimentary. It's good to hear that there is a tasty option on these flights.
Old Nov 27, 2007, 3:52 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
On AS22 SEA-ORD departing at 12:30 PM they offered the "sandwich", and the return AS23 departing 3:25 PM they offered the "burger". I supplemented my "F" meal on the return with the burger, and I enjoyed it as always.
Old Nov 27, 2007, 12:11 pm

Programs: AS MVPG
Ord-anc

AS 131, non-stop ORD-ANC. Cheeseburger available on this flight everytime I've flown. Used to be a free hot sandwich that was darn tasty, but alas those golden days are over. Burger is not too shabby. Better than most options near the AS gate at ORD.
Old Nov 27, 2007, 1:24 pm

Programs: Alaska MVPG
Just had the burger on 801 from Boston to Portland.
Old Nov 27, 2007, 6:25 pm

Programs: AS MVP, Elevate, AAdvantage, Mileage Plus
AS 6 LAX-DCA had the turkey sandwich with carrot sticks.
Old Nov 28, 2007, 4:36 am

Have had it on every flight that originates in Mexico.
Old Nov 28, 2007, 9:00 am

Originally Posted by North.by.Northwest
Have had it on every flight that originates in Mexico.
Those are the smartest flights to have them on. After a week in Mexico a good ole American hamburger sounds AWESOME! First time I tried a burger at the airport in PV prior to leaving, what a disappointment!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.