Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan
Reload this Page >

Trouble getting miles to post on new DAL-LGA route?

Old Sep 7, 2017, 11:57 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA PLT/5MM; AS MVP GLD 75K; DL DM; EK SLV; HHonors DIAM; Marriott GLD

Anyone else having trouble getting miles to post on the new DAL-LGA route?
Old Sep 8, 2017, 6:03 pm

Programs: Alaska 100k
What sort of difficulty is it giving you?
How long ago was your flight?
Old Sep 8, 2017, 9:09 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA PLT/5MM; AS MVP GLD 75K; DL DM; EK SLV; HHonors DIAM; Marriott GLD
Originally Posted by sturges
What sort of difficulty is it giving you?
How long ago was your flight?
AS took over this route from VX on August 27, and I took my first flight the next day. Have flown three other flights on the same route since then. None have posted.

In addition, I have noticed that the boarding pass scanners don't seem to be working in either DAL or LGA (for any passengers)... gate agents read the boarding pass, then manually record the passengers as boarded on their computer terminals-- not sure if that is related.
Old Sep 21, 2017, 9:50 am

Programs: AS 100K, Marriott LT Platinum
Did these end up posting...?
Old Sep 21, 2017, 8:44 pm

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold
Originally Posted by HKG_Flyer1
AS took over this route from VX on August 27, and I took my first flight the next day. Have flown three other flights on the same route since then. None have posted.

In addition, I have noticed that the boarding pass scanners don't seem to be working in either DAL or LGA (for any passengers)... gate agents read the boarding pass, then manually record the passengers as boarded on their computer terminals-- not sure if that is related.
No issues here. Didn't notice exactly when, but they posted around 3-4 days after flying.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.