Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Barrow & Alaska Airlines - YouTube Video

Search this Thread

Old Jun 23, 2017, 11:46 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AS (75K+ miles flown) | Marriott Rewards | MLife Sapphire | Identity Silver | Hertz Gold Plus |
Barrow & Alaska Airlines - YouTube Video

Love this guys channel that is mostly about airplanes and airlines, loved seeing the state of Alaska getting mentioned. But now a video about Utqiaġvik and a good share of Alaska Airlines is an interesting look:

Old Jun 25, 2017, 1:36 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS, AA, UA, AGR S (former 75K, GLD, 1K, and S+, now an elite peon)
Originally Posted by SpicyMorale
Love this guys channel that is mostly about airplanes and airlines, loved seeing the state of Alaska getting mentioned. But now a video about Utqiaġvik and a good share of Alaska Airlines is an interesting look:
Nice! Thanks for sharing. Well worth watching--a good and accurate overview, IMO.
Old Jun 28, 2017, 2:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Plat, lots of AA, AS, DL, UA miles, former top level CO Elite (sigh...)
Certainly brought back some memories. I spent the better part of a week in Barrow on business back when I worked for Era Aviation. I flew into and out of BRW on board a MarkAir B737-200 Combi back then.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.