Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Mileage credit on VX flight - advice

Search this Thread

Old May 22, 2017, 11:56 am
Original Poster

Programs: AS 75K, SPG Plat, Marriott Titanium, Hyatt Globablist, Mlife Gold, Caesar's Diamond
Mileage credit on VX flight - advice

I'm sure this has been mentioned before but I was on a MR earlier this month which credited a week later and went on another MR a few days later and now it has been 14 days with no mileage credit to my AS account. It may still be in the process of crediting the account, however, I have never completed a mileage request before. Reading through the T&C the major problem I'm facing is that I don't have a boarding pass. I used my phone as my boarding pass. I do have the email confirmation with my VX confirmation code which shows my AS mileage plan number. Any advice? Thank you.
Old May 22, 2017, 12:16 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold 100K
I always save my phone boarding passes until the flight credits for exactly the issue you are experiencing.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.