Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan
Reload this Page >

alaska airlines new Mileage Program account

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 6, 2016, 2:55 am
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Starwood Platinum, AA, SW, Delta

I just opened an account today and was testing the system and trying to book a flight but when i do i get this message

"Mileage Program Number Activation Needed"
So we need to call in to activate our alaska miles account?
Also, I accidently spelled my name wrong on the account, would it be a problem? I only plan to use these miles to book trips for my wife and not sure if the system is like southwest where I can book trips for others

Last edited by happyvoid; Dec 6, 2016 at 3:00 am
Old Dec 6, 2016, 8:26 am

Programs: AS 75K & BR Member- HHonors Diamond - Hertz PC - Marriott Titanium - IHG Ambassador
You can call in and have the spelling of your name fixed and address the activation situation in one easy call. Yes you can also book trips for others.
Old Dec 6, 2016, 9:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K
Now if you transfer in a bunch of SPG points and then book for others expect account lockdown

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.