Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan
Reload this Page >

New Board Room Electronic Cards and Elite Cards

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 27, 2016, 9:52 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Lifetime AS 1MM & MVPG, AS MVPG100K, AA, DL, HH-G

According to the Concierges in the N BR we should be receiving a new electronic BR card on Oct. 6, 2016 that you can save to your phone. This should help, especially with partner lounges.
Old Aug 28, 2016, 7:31 am

Programs: HH D, AS MM/MVPG for life/AL, Awesome Wipes VIP Club, NEXUS, Hertz 5-Star Gold
It'll also be great for those of us with faint whorls.
Old Aug 28, 2016, 10:16 am

Programs: AS MM, MVPGold100k, Hilton Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle
Originally Posted by BOB W
According to the Concierges in the N BR we should be receiving a new electronic BR card on Oct. 6, 2016 that you can save to your phone. This should help, especially with partner lounges.
YES! I ended up guesting a fellow BR member once, we arrived at the same time, but he forgot his card, since I had mine (luckily) it was not an issue. Since then I make sure it is with me but it would be ideal to just use my phone
Old Aug 28, 2016, 10:57 am

Programs: WN CP/A-List, AS MVPG75K
Originally Posted by ctporter
YES! I ended up guesting a fellow BR member once, we arrived at the same time, but he forgot his card, since I had mine (luckily) it was not an issue. Since then I make sure it is with me but it would be ideal to just use my phone
If you're going in to the BR they can look up your membership by your MP # or scan your BP.

Wonder how the electronic card will work for the AA clubs?
Old Aug 28, 2016, 11:04 am

Programs: AS MM, MVPGold100k, Hilton Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle
Originally Posted by tusphotog
If you're going in to the BR they can look up your membership by your MP # or scan your BP.

Wonder how the electronic card will work for the AA clubs?
(yes, for the BR lounges I used to use the BP, now I scan in my fingers)

I am hoping the BR card in my wallet will work for the AA clubs, I prefer to travel with as few cards as possible.
Old Aug 28, 2016, 9:50 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold 100K
Good. The fewer cards I have to drag around, the better. Although usually use my fingerprints for BR access.
Old Aug 28, 2016, 10:28 pm

Programs: AS 75K & BR Member- HHonors Diamond - Hertz PC - Marriott Titanium - IHG Ambassador
Originally Posted by Chugach
Although usually use my fingerprints for BR access.
I carry the card but cannot remember the last time I used it for a BR. Always the fingers. I do use the card at AC's pretty regularly. Having it in my phone will be a great enhancement.
Old Sep 2, 2016, 5:06 pm

Programs: ʙᴏɴᴠo̱ʏ Au, IHG Au, HH Dia, Nexus, Pilot FlyingJ Preferred
IOS app update is live! I don't have a BR membership to try that card, but the MP card is now in the app and can be added to Apple Wallet.
Old Sep 2, 2016, 5:58 pm

Originally Posted by rustykettel
IOS app update is live! I don't have a BR membership to try that card, but the MP card is now in the app and can be added to Apple Wallet.
Android update comes next week.
Old Sep 2, 2016, 6:00 pm

Programs: AS MVPG, AA, BA, SPG Gold, HHonors Gold, Hyatt Platinum, IHG, Hertz 5*
Originally Posted by rustykettel
The latest iOS app update included the BR membership card as well, and it can also be added to Apple Wallet. Did both earlier today; easy to do.
Old Sep 2, 2016, 7:20 pm

Programs: HH D, AS MM/MVPG for life/AL, Awesome Wipes VIP Club, NEXUS, Hertz 5-Star Gold
Originally Posted by pdxasflyer
The latest iOS app update included the BR membership card as well, and it can also be added to Apple Wallet. Did both earlier today; easy to do.
Where do you find them on the app?
Old Sep 2, 2016, 7:25 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by pdxasflyer
Sooner than expected^
Old Sep 2, 2016, 7:36 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by dave1013
Where do you find them on the app?
There is a link in the app to your BR membership. Click on that and you should find it. You can add it to your Apple wallet also.
Old Sep 2, 2016, 7:45 pm

Programs: AS MVPG, AA, BA, SPG Gold, HHonors Gold, Hyatt Platinum, IHG, Hertz 5*
Originally Posted by BOB W
There is a link in the app to your BR membership. Click on that and you should find it. You can add it to your Apple wallet also.
In the My Account section just under Mileage Activity.
Old Sep 2, 2016, 9:38 pm

Thank you both.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.