Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan
Reload this Page >

Discount voucher For those attending M's Game

Old May 26, 2016, 12:38 am
Original Poster

Programs: AS 75K & BR Member- HHonors Diamond - Hertz PC - Marriott Titanium - IHG Ambassador

Tuesday, June 7 - 7:10 p.m.
Indians vs. Mariners

As a thank you to all of the passionate Mariners fans who travel Alaska Airlines throughout the year, we're offering the first 11,500 fans a voucher for up to 50% of their next flight to:

Los Angeles
San Francisco
St. Louis
Kansas City
Houston
Great Falls
Sacramento
Raleigh-Durham
Colorado Springs
Calgary/Banff

50% discount valid for travel on Tuesday, Wednesday, or Saturday.
25% discount valid for travel on Monday, Thursday, Friday, and Sunday.

Each voucher is good for up two people for travel between September 15 and November 15, 2016. Vouchers must be redeemed by June 8 at 11:59 p.m. PT.

http://seattle.mariners.mlb.com/sea/...ka_voucher.jsp

Boy they sure are looking good this year. Go Mariners !!
Old May 26, 2016, 7:59 am
formerly known as felinaar

Programs: UA Plat, AA Gold, AS MVPG, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold
OP got most of the details, but I thought I should add one more important T&C: The coupon must be redeemed the next day, on June 8.
Old May 26, 2016, 10:43 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, AA Gold LT
When do you get the discount code. Is the code attached to your baseball ticket? When can you purchase the tickets with the discount as soon as you get your tickets or after the game has started?
Old May 26, 2016, 11:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Oceanic Airlines Gold Elite
My guess is it will be handed out at the game, just like bobbleheads.

(AS did something similar at a Trailblazers game earlier this year.)
Old Jun 8, 2016, 1:29 am

I went to the game and got my voucher. It was a separate paper voucher handed out when you first arrived at the game, just inside the gates. I was able to get a couple and gave them away on my Twitter. Very limited with when/how you could use them.

http://singleflyer.com/2016/06/08/se...lines-voucher/

Here is a photo of the voucher for those curious.

Old Jun 8, 2016, 11:18 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold, HHonors Diamond
Reminder that trading coupon codes/discount codes/etc. is a violation of FlyerTalk rules when conducted outside of the Coupon Connection forum. If people have extras the right place to post them is Coupon Connection.

Neil

Last edited by beckoa; Jun 9, 2016 at 12:29 am Reason: Edited out quoted request per FT TOS
Old Jun 9, 2016, 12:31 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Originally Posted by missamo80
Reminder that trading coupon codes/discount codes/etc. is a violation of FlyerTalk rules when conducted outside of the Coupon Connection forum. If people have extras the right place to post them is Coupon Connection.

Neil
Correct.

Thanks to the OP for sharing.

As others have solicited for these and the event is over, we'll close this thread.

~]beckoa, co-moderator AS MP

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.