Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Seattle K9 Transit

Search this Thread

Old May 22, 2016, 4:12 pm
Original Poster

FT is such a great community :-) These three dogs are like brothers together.
Old May 22, 2016, 5:08 pm

Programs: ʙᴏɴᴠo̱ʏ Au, IHG Au, HH Dia, Nexus, Pilot FlyingJ Preferred
Originally Posted by beaver
FT is such a great community :-) These three dogs are like brothers together.
After they get settled in their new homes in SEA/YVR/LAX, they can meet up together in the Alaska Bark Room in the future.
Old May 22, 2016, 5:12 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by rustykettel
After they get settled in their new homes in SEA/YVR/LAX, they can meet up together in the Alaska Bark Room in the future.
...right after enjoying their cheese plate (minus grapes) in FC ^
Old May 22, 2016, 6:20 pm

Programs: ʙᴏɴᴠo̱ʏ Au, IHG Au, HH Dia, Nexus, Pilot FlyingJ Preferred
...right after enjoying their cheese plate (minus grapes) in FC ^
Is that AS's new Fur Class service?
Old Aug 11, 2016, 7:23 pm
Original Poster

Hey everyone... Monday August 22nd is the date for this, and it's coming up. jrl767 has been kind enough to volunteer to help out. If anyone else is available at SEA between ~400a and 630a, there will be some golden love to be had. PM me. And in the mean time here are a couple more photos. :-)
Attached Images      
Old Aug 12, 2016, 1:14 am

Programs: WN CP/A-List, AS MVPG75K
I wish I wasn't tied up that day. I'd love to help on this one. All of the dogs might inadvertently get rerouted to Phoenix, though.

Your dogs are going to be in for quite the weather shock in Charleston, however!
Old Aug 13, 2016, 9:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amethyst Premier Plutonium Medallion
I will be connecting through SEA on this date, but your flight to CHS will already be long gone by the time I arrive for my connection

Best of luck! ^
Old Aug 13, 2016, 9:54 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by PV_Premier
I will be connecting through SEA on this date, but your flight to CHS will already be long gone by the time I arrive for my connection

Best of luck! ^
Thank you!
Old Aug 13, 2016, 10:26 am

Programs: AS 75k, UA peon, BA Bronze, AC E50k, Marriott Plat, HH Diamond, Fairmont Plat (RIP)
Do you need more help? I will see if I can snag a last minute ticket down on Sunday night that doesn't cost a fortune. I can get a hotel near the airport and be there at the ungodly hour of 4:00am to meet the boys. Let me know if you need me - I'm happy to help. And you can choose which pooch comes home with me.

Wishing you all a safe journey to your new home!
Old Aug 13, 2016, 10:31 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Finkface
Do you need more help? I will see if I can snag a last minute ticket down on Sunday night that doesn't cost a fortune. I can get a hotel near the airport and be there at the ungodly hour of 4:00am to meet the boys. Let me know if you need me - I'm happy to help. And you can choose which pooch comes home with me.

Wishing you all a safe journey to your new home!
Thank you. I'll PM you.
Old Aug 13, 2016, 11:51 am

Programs: Lifetime AS 1MM & MVPG, AS MVPG100K, AA, DL, HH-G
Originally Posted by IceTrojan
It's settled then... we'll all come out and meet you in SEA, one Goldie will stay in SEA, one will fly to its new home in YVR, the 3rd will fly home with me to LAX (or maybe SNA, depending how fancy I feel), and OP can continue to CHS without any worries. Terrific plan everybody, I love the teamwork.
This is the best post I've read in years!!!I laughed for several minutes, then realized I have a Rottie who would have no problem joining them
Old Aug 13, 2016, 1:32 pm

Programs: AS 75k, UA peon, BA Bronze, AC E50k, Marriott Plat, HH Diamond, Fairmont Plat (RIP)
Thank you. I'll PM you.
I'm working on a ticket down on Sunday night. Alas, AS wants over $500! Or 30k for the flight down and either 20k or 30k for the flight back. Which means no Avios redemptions either. Yikes! Still working on it, though. My dog is looking forward to his new brother!
Old Aug 20, 2016, 8:46 am

So how did it go? Did all three dogs end up in CHS or does jrl767 have a new friend? How did they handle the travel?
Old Aug 20, 2016, 8:58 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Finkface
So how did it go? Did all three dogs end up in CHS or does jrl767 have a new friend? How did they handle the travel?
I'll let ya know soon! The trip is Sunday night in to Monday. The dogs have their vet check-up this morning (required within 7 days of travel). I'm looking forward to meeting jrl767 Monday morning and can't thank him enough for his help!
Old Aug 20, 2016, 9:03 am

I'll let ya know soon! The trip is Sunday night in to Monday. The dogs have their vet check-up this morning (required within 7 days of travel). I'm looking forward to meeting jrl767 Monday morning and can't thank him enough for his help!
Lol, I thought it was last weekend! Good thing I couldn't get a ticket! Well that changes things. I'll start looking to see if I can find one for tomorrow night. How did I mess up the dates?

Edit: Nope. Still over $500 or 50k miles for YVR-SEA-YVR. Darn. Although I looked at my searches and I was looking at the correct dates when I tried last week. I just had it in my mind it was last weekend.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.