Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan
Reload this Page >

new fare display on web site: refundable vs lowest

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

new fare display on web site: refundable vs lowest

Search this Thread

Old Jul 25, 2016, 1:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amethyst Premier Plutonium Medallion
Originally Posted by alphaeagle
There's no way to sort by first class price. Plus it's an additional click to sort by price, one that wasn't necessary when all the low prices were in one column. I usually like to find flights by price and schedule, and now that is much more difficult since you have to look at each individual box instead of just seeing something in a column.
i agree, this is all about fixing something that wasn't broken. the previous design of 4 columns plus radio buttons to control upgrade fares was very intuitive.

if AS IT needs a project to keep someone entertained, I can nominate several ideas for them, missydarlin...and none of them revolve around this!
Old Jul 26, 2016, 2:54 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Finally saw the interface tonight and not a fan.

I like to see my options clearly spelled out.

This update does not accomplish that.
Old Jul 26, 2016, 7:30 am

Programs: ʙᴏɴᴠo̱ʏ Au, IHG Au, HH Dia, Nexus, Pilot FlyingJ Preferred
Originally Posted by PV_Premier
if AS IT needs a project to keep someone entertained, I can nominate several ideas for them, missydarlin...and none of them revolve around this!
I vote for the can't check in on AS rebooked flights.
Old Jul 28, 2016, 11:56 am

Programs: AS; Hyatt; Bonvoy
Originally Posted by alphaeagle
There's no way to sort by first class price. Plus it's an additional click to sort by price, one that wasn't necessary when all the low prices were in one column. I usually like to find flights by price and schedule, and now that is much more difficult since you have to look at each individual box instead of just seeing something in a column.
Add my to the "new and improved" interface. I definitely do not like it!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.