Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan
Reload this Page >

AS BR members expanded access to AA Admirals Clubs

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 4, 2015, 12:33 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: IceTrojan
"Board Room members with same day travel on a purchased or redeemed mileage ticket on Alaska Airlines or American Airlines have access to all Admirals Club locations listed below. Members also get complimentary access for their immediate family (spouse/domestic partner and children under the age of 21) or two guests. Board Room members and their guests do not have access to American Premium or Flagship Lounges."
Print Wikipost

AS BR members expanded access to AA Admirals Clubs

Search this Thread

Old Nov 4, 2015, 5:31 pm

Programs: Ikon Pass Full + AS Gold + Marriott Titanium + Hilton Gold. Recovering UA Plat. LT lounge AA+DL+UA
Originally Posted by WhIteSidE
The only SkyClub I "cannot live without" are the two in NRT. Other than that, I generally find the Admirals clubs more useful when I travel.
The NRT AC is my favorite in the system. Showers are far better than the NRT SC, they have the beer machines, and the food is pretty good.
Old Nov 9, 2015, 10:29 pm

Programs: Alaska LTG, HHonors-Gld, IHG-Dia, LT MR Ti
Originally Posted by sturges
Does anyone know if one can access an Admirals Club with a BR membership on arrival?

I'm flying SEA-JFK red eye and would like to use the T8 AC for showers if possible.
Couple week ago I flew AA from STL-DFW. Upon arrival to DFW, I got access to AA Admirals Club with my STL-DFW boarding pass. I wasn't scheduled to fly out of DFW for a couple more days.

This of course was based on my AS Board Room membership.
Old Nov 24, 2015, 10:04 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
Anyone familiar with the ATL club? Reviews seem mixed, so either it's the same as the rest ... or notably sub-par. I have a long layover there next month, coming from a Delta flight to an Alaska one (different tickets).
Old Aug 5, 2017, 12:59 pm

Anyone know how this works if the same-day flight / boarding pass are further down the line? For example, if my companion and I are flying MCO-XXX on WN, and then connecting to award flights to YYY on AA or AS, will we be able to access the AC in MCO, or just XXX and YYY?
Old Aug 5, 2017, 4:19 pm

Programs: WN CP/A-List, AS MVPG75K
Originally Posted by synergistic
Anyone know how this works if the same-day flight / boarding pass are further down the line? For example, if my companion and I are flying MCO-XXX on WN, and then connecting to award flights to YYY on AA or AS, will we be able to access the AC in MCO, or just XXX and YYY?
I think you can, but they might ask for a MCO BP. Regardless, WN and AA are in completely different wings of the terminal at MCO. I wouldn't want to do security twice (even with PreCheck) at MCO to get a lounge. Once is enough for me.
Old Aug 6, 2017, 10:04 am

Programs: AA Plt-Lite 2MM,HH Gld, MR Plat
With reciprocal elite benefits ending between AA and AS 1/1/18, has anyone heard about if there going be changes to lounge access?
Old Aug 6, 2017, 10:21 am

Programs: DL Plat, AS MVPG, Bonvoy Plat/LT Gold, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by sbc94523
With reciprocal elite benefits ending between AA and AS 1/1/18, has anyone heard about if there going be changes to lounge access?
AS has said that reciprocal access will not change. See wiki in:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/alask...ry-2018-a.html
Old Aug 6, 2017, 10:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
Originally Posted by mbluecpa
AS has said that reciprocal access will not change. See wiki in:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/alask...ry-2018-a.html
That's all well and good until whenever the contract period expires, and that, we do not know.
Old Aug 6, 2017, 12:13 pm

Programs: DL Plat, AS MVPG, Bonvoy Plat/LT Gold, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Eastbay1K
That's all well and good until whenever the contract period expires, and that, we do not know.
Of course, and I don't particularly believe them. We've been down this road before.
Old Aug 6, 2017, 4:49 pm

Programs: MVPGold 75K
But if they were to d/c a.c. access

What options wo ups there be if they cancel admiral club access. Us? I am sure aa access will be for some time at least
Old Jan 14, 2018, 4:03 pm

Programs: AS MVPG75K, Hilton Diamond
Will AA Admiral Club accept electronic pass?

I have just gotten an Alaska Lounge membership and do not have a physical card yet. (Will take "3-4 weeks" to receive in mail). I do have the electronic pass and a paper receipt. Was wondering if I will be admited to the Admirals Club in EWR with either of those. Thanks.
Old Jan 14, 2018, 4:15 pm

Programs: MVP Gold
Originally Posted by mtnsider
I have just gotten an Alaska Lounge membership and do not have a physical card yet. (Will take "3-4 weeks" to receive in mail). I do have the electronic pass and a paper receipt. Was wondering if I will be admited to the Admirals Club in EWR with either of those. Thanks.
Yes they will accept it!
Old Jan 14, 2018, 4:18 pm

Programs: AS MVPG75K, Hilton Diamond
Thanks for the quick reply!
Old Mar 9, 2018, 8:41 pm

what is more likely for Admirial club member to have cut backs on AS board room or Alaska BR to have cut backs on AA admiral access.
I'm liafetime plat on AA so I get one world access even on coach tickets , so what is the better choice?
Old Mar 9, 2018, 10:31 pm
Moderator: Alaska Mileage Plan

Originally Posted by writetorich
I'm liafetime plat on AA so I get one world access even on coach tickets
To be clear, you get oneworld access to international Admirals Clubs, and domestic Clubs when traveling on an international oneworld itinerary.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.