Wiki Posts
Search

Old trips not deleting out of AS App?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 3, 2015, 12:29 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVP, Club 49, Global Entry, National Emerald Club, Hilton Silver
Old trips not deleting out of AS App?

Traveled July 1-2 and the trip is still showing in the Alaska iPhone App. I am used to them deleting almost instantly after travel, but it has been almost a day since the last leg of the trip. Anyone else having this issue?
Old Jul 3, 2015, 12:50 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Wirelessly posted (beckoa's BB: Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9810; en-US) AppleWebKit/534.11+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/7.1.0.694 Mobile Safari/534.11+)

Originally Posted by AKLifetimeFlyer
Traveled July 1-2 and the trip is still showing in the Alaska iPhone App. I am used to them deleting almost instantly after travel, but it has been almost a day since the last leg of the trip. Anyone else having this issue?
Did irrops occur or nearly happen? I've had trips stick when things are done 'in the background'...
Old Jul 3, 2015, 12:55 pm

Programs: HH D, AS MM/MVPG for life/AL, Awesome Wipes VIP Club, NEXUS, Hertz 5-Star Gold
Originally Posted by AKLifetimeFlyer
My experience has been it takes maybe three days for a trip to be deleted. Give it another day or so.

DE
Old Jul 3, 2015, 1:27 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold 100K
Mine always delete exactly 24 hours after the last legs scheduled landing time. You may have to refresh to get it to delete.
Old Jul 3, 2015, 5:16 pm

Programs: Alaska 100k
Originally Posted by jsguyrus
Mine always delete exactly 24 hours after the last legs scheduled landing time. You may have to refresh to get it to delete.
Same here. I have to tap the "Account" button and wait until it says "You are synced with My Trips" to show up. It usually will say "1 trip removed..."

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.