Wiki Posts
Search

Award Space CX J RT HKG to DPS

Search this Thread

Old Mar 30, 2015, 11:26 am
Original Poster

Award Space CX J RT HKG to DPS

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for award space in business class on CX using Alaska miles to DPS. I've got a flight to HKG from LAX in F departing 8/24, returning 9/4 already booked. Right now using BA to search, I only see a departure to DPS on 8/30 for 2 seats. Not seeing 2 on return. I'd need to return 9/3 to catch return flight home. Can possible change return from to LAX to 9/6 if need be. Departure from HKG to DPS can be as early as 8/28. Does anyone have any idea if more seats will become available? Thanks so much for your help!
Old Mar 30, 2015, 11:50 am

Programs: Airline Free Agent, Bonvoy Platinum, Hyatt Globalist
A few days to two weeks out from your return date is your best shot.
Old Mar 30, 2015, 2:09 pm

Programs: AS gold
You might learn something by checking availability using the BA site for the next week starting from today. You may see lots of seats available, indicating that if you have the nerve to wait, the seats will be there.
Old Mar 31, 2015, 2:03 pm
Original Poster

Thanks to you both. I'll do that! I appreciate your help!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.