Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Million Miler ... sort of

Search this Thread

Old Jan 28, 2015, 5:32 pm

Programs: Skywards Platinum
Million Miler ... sort of

And if flying on Emirates you can have a stopover in Dubai.
Old Jan 28, 2015, 7:00 pm

Programs: AA EXP, AS 100K, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by whimike
And if flying on Emirates you can have a stopover in Dubai.
No more chauffeur though...
Old Jan 28, 2015, 7:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
Originally Posted by tonei
Not sure where that assumption comes from…OP's bio says they are MVPG, which means they get 200% RDM for miles flown on AS + partners - considering that it's possible to earn 1M+ AS miles without actually flying a single mile on AS, there's a lot of ways for someone to hit 1M RDMs without getting anywhere close to actual Million Miler status.
I'm in the low 400Ks in lifetime status. I've probably redeemed 2,500,000 to 3,000,000 or so MP miles. My account is at a historically "uncomfortably high" 450K miles, but I expect that balance to shrink by 180K within the upcoming days.
Old Jan 28, 2015, 7:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
I think my actual Million Miler status is at something like 200K.

If BA F is really all that and a bag of chips, perhaps the fuel surcharge is a necessary evil someday?
Old Jan 28, 2015, 8:56 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
IHG Contributor BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Wirelessly posted (beckoa's BB: Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9810; en-US) AppleWebKit/534.11+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/7.1.0.694 Mobile Safari/534.11+)

Originally Posted by Points Scrounger
I think my actual Million Miler status is at something like 200K.

If BA F is really all that and a bag of chips, perhaps the fuel surcharge is a necessary evil someday?
I'm hoping the fuel surcharge drops sometime soon...
Old Jan 29, 2015, 1:53 am

Programs: WN CP/A-List, AS MVPG75K
Originally Posted by Points Scrounger
How much is CX F to Australia again?
I've recently been toying with taking CX to JNB. I'm about 400k lifetime miles and close to 1M RDMs.

A friend of mine just went to JNB and said it was an amazing place.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.