Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan
Reload this Page >

What do the letters mean next to the flight numbers on my board pass?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What do the letters mean next to the flight numbers on my board pass?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 20, 2014, 11:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amethyst Premier Plutonium Medallion
Originally Posted by CDKing
AA goes to SMF?
only DFW and LAX, and fairly poor frequencies i really hate DFW airport, and AA has underwhelmed me on past trips where i have tried them. not that DL overwhelms me by any stretch of the imagination, but i'm fairly easy to please as a UA transplant. get me there on time, don't muck up my ticket before i fly, and don't yell at me and i will generally be satisfied.

RNO has DFW, LAX, and ORD on AA...but getting over to the airport in the winter time is never a guarantee, particularly w/ the weather we have been having the last couple of weeks.
Old Dec 20, 2014, 12:07 pm

Programs: Alaska Airlines Milage Plan
Originally Posted by beckoa
Oh you didn't earn any?

Gotta save those miles for CX F
My parents booked the flight under there account. They had a a bunch of miles saved up from when Bank of America had the Alaska Debit Card. Since they used there miles for my ticket also, being the good son that I am I paid for the car rental.
I am not a seasoned flyer so I assume they can't earn miles on a reward trip. Me personally I only have ~10,000 miles built up but I plan on doing a lot more traveling. But yeah, when I get to that point I would definatly use miles to upgrade to First

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.