Great customer service

Old Oct 19, 2014, 7:28 pm
Original Poster

Thumbs up Great customer service

Booked my first award using AS miles last night. For whatever reason, it wouldn't accept payment and generated an error message when I tried booking online. Spoke with Customer Service who spent about 20 minutes trying to get this flight booked for Mr prmetime and I. Eventually it was able to be booked (the system didn't want my partner booking fee) and I am extremely appreciative of the great customer service and cheerful manner from the CSR. Just another positive experience with AS and one more reason to maintain my loyalty to them.
Old Oct 20, 2014, 5:03 pm

Someone was telling me about how they got upgraded on a flight (her husband had back pain and a hard time sitting in an upright chair) and they were upgraded to first!
I was surprised. What American airline would do that? I have never heard of pity upgrades.
It was Alaska
Old Oct 21, 2014, 7:11 pm

Programs: MVPG75k-Boardroom, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by s0ssos
Someone was telling me about how they got upgraded on a flight (her husband had back pain and a hard time sitting in an upright chair) and they were upgraded to first!
I was surprised. What American airline would do that? I have never heard of pity upgrades.
It was Alaska
Wow, thats definitely nice of them.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.