Wiki Posts
Search

ANC to JUN--which side of plane?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 19, 2014, 1:22 pm
ANC

Programs: AS MVPG, CO, NW(now DL), Flying Blue
Originally Posted by beckoa
Its up for about an hour IIRC- rarely fly out during the day though myself.
you me and 80 to 90% of the at large flying public. WHich is probably the reason its shut down during those times....just a thought
Old Oct 19, 2014, 3:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K, BW Plat, Marriott Gold, IHG Plat, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by ANC
you me and 80 to 90% of the at large flying public. WHich is probably the reason its shut down during those times....just a thought
It looks like it was designed to be able to keep the lounge open, but close down the food/beverage area with that little alcove area they've got...I just wish they would move the beverage dispenser away from the closed down food area so I you don't have to go to the make shift bar for a diet coke
Old Oct 19, 2014, 10:17 pm

Programs: Lifetime AS 1MM & MVPG, AS MVPG100K, AA, DL, HH-G
As I have stated so many times, my membership to the AS BR's is only useful since I travel through many airports with partner lounge access.

I quite like the ANC BR and have never seen the shut down mentioned here, other than for a few minutes for cleaning, which happens randomly throughout the day. The 3 drink limit is a hold over from the prayer card days and needs to just go away

I find the pancakes, soup, salad and other offerings to be competitive, especially against the AA & UA clubs. DL has stepped up their game and are now way ahead of the others IMHO.

PDX is tiny and offers beer & wine only, ANC is the second best after LAX, SEA has become a pitiful standing room only over crowded waste of time (although the AS people there are great). LAX is in a totally different class since they have to compete with much better lounges there.
Old Oct 19, 2014, 10:29 pm

Programs: Lifetime AS 1MM & MVPG, AS MVPG100K, AA, DL, HH-G
but back to this question,

you want to be on the left. The coastline and approach into JNU will be on the left.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.